NJ Restaurants & NJ Hotel &  Lodging Guides
Event Guide
Extras
Take Survey
Messageboard
funGames
E-Cards

Contact Us

Go Back   AboutNewJersey.com Messageboard > Arts, Entertainment & Cultural > Amusement Parks/Aquariums/Zoos

Old 06-01-2006, 08:12 PM   #21
OlympicParkFan
Tourist

Location: I now live in Leesburg Fl. I miss the Jersey Shore.
OlympicParkFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forgot one on the list

Hi again,
This one didn't have a roller coaster (to my knowledge) but I forgot to list Sunset Beach - Almonesson. It is my understanding that this park may still exist as a lakeside resort without the rides.
OlympicParkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 08:22 PM   #22
JerseyDevil
New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder

JerseyDevil has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympicParkFan
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I now live in Florida but previously lived in New Jersey and I am a great fan of roller coaster and amusement park history.
Welcome to the forum and I hope you will continue to explore the messgaeboard and share your thoughts in other threads.
Quote:
I would like to add a few that I found to be missing from the lists. I don't have opening and closing dates off hand but they are now all defunct.

Arcola Park - Rochelle Park
Atlantic Beach/Bayview - Atlantic Highlands
Bayonne Pleasure Park - Bayonne
Colonial Lake Park - Colonial Lake
Crystal Lake Park - Eagle Rock, So. Orange
Fairyland - Between Patterson and Passaic - very short lived
Grandview Park - North Caldwell/Singac
Lakeside Park - Gloucester City
Newport Beach Park - East Orange
Olympia Park - Penns Grove

Most of the above had roller coasters of some type and I am presently doing an article on Wood Coasters of NJ for the Wood Coaster Fan Club. I would enjoy sharing data with Irish Blue Eyes and discussing these parks with any forum members.

Thanks and keep the thread going,
George
Thank you for the additions. It's sort of sad to see all this history go away - especially places like Palisades Park. Someday places like the Steel Pier, and Seaside and Pt Pleasant and Wildwood, as well as so many others, may one day be history and have to be added to the list.
New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

JerseyDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:55 AM   #23
Jonboy
Tourist

Jonboy is on a distinguished road
Default Bertrand Island Wildcat

I can't tell you how much I miss the Wildcat Roller Coaster at Bertrand Island. My first ride was about 1962 I was about 8 years old. I went with my cousin and my uncle in the front seat. My other cousin refused to go and I wondered why? Then I knew! The ride took off through a tunnel and was grabbed by the chain and pulled to the top of the first hill. This is my first time on any rollercoaster. I was not afraid of heights, however when the ride started down the first hill, my eyes closed, my body became stiff and I thought I was going to die. The ride approximately 1.5 minutes seem to last for 20 in my mind. I decided that day, rollercoasters were not for me. After that experience the rollercoaster caught fire in 1970 or so and as a teenager I continued to go to the park for the other rides every Tuesday and Thursday night in summer. One night as I drove into the parking lot the lights were on at the normally dark rollercoaster entrance. Could it be, this thing was working again. Not even a fire can keep it down I thought. As the night went on, my girlfriend at the time insisted we ride the thing. I mustered up all my courage and rode it for the first time in over 11 years. The anticipation climbing the first hill was almost unbearable. I was determined to not be afraid of this thing. It was just as horrible as I remembered, but I held my eyes open. For the next several years, that was the only ride I took on at the park. I would wait for the front seat and ride the coaster continuously all night long every Tuesday and Thursday night (nickel night, but it wasn't a nickel to ride the coaster). In 1980 I moved to Ft Lauderdlae, Florida and was shocked when I heard the park was closing in 1983. I could not get back in time for the end, but have never forgotten the best ride in the world. I have ridden many others such as the Cyclone at Astroland, The Dragon at Rye Playland, 6 Flags Great Adventure, Dania Beach Hurricane. None compare to PTC's Herbert P Schmeck and the Bertrand Island Rollercoaster. I will miss it. By the way, I had ridden the rollercoaster at Bertrands Island before it closed 2313 times. Jb.
Jonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:19 PM   #24
OlympicParkFan
Tourist

Default Reply to the Bertrand Island post

Hi Jon,
I rode that coaster many times in the last 5 years of its existance. When I was younger we would go to Bertrand Island several times a year as an afternoon/evening event after a day of boating & swimming. The Lost River Mill Chute(a P.T.C. creation built the same year as the coaster-then named the Cyclone), the Circle Swing, Whip and the devilish Boomerang Ride were always the ones I rode. In the 60's they also had a AH Moon Rocket that was extremely fast and while waiting to ride the Rocket I use to watch the lift hill & second hill of the Wild Cat sway back & forth as the train traveled across the layout. John Allen of P.T.C. said that he inspected the ride in the sixites and fell through a rotted walkway. I had heard about the fire and while only confined to the tunnel & lift hill, when repaired by the park apparently it wasn't a smooth job-this resulted in that "bump" at the top of the lift as the train went over the crest. But regardless, the park on the whole was clean and maintained the fun that is now sorely missed by many.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:21 PM   #25
Roadbldr '59
Recent Resident

Roadbldr '59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Wonderful City of Asbury Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by mte1961
In late 1985 I had several field service calls to Fort Monmouth NJ. Once, I noticed a sign that said something about Asbury Park while driving home. The next time I was up there my service call was cut short so when I was heading home I decided to take a little detour, east at that Asbury park sign until I hit the ocean. It was snowing. I thought it would be cool to see the beach with snow on it. I thought there was a boardwalk. I had vague memories of amusment rides although I couldn't recall how I knew. I thought it would be cool to see a deserted boardwalk. But what I saw was more of a ghost town than a deserted boardwalk. It wasn't shut down for the summer it was shut down for good. I saw boarded up buildings and broken windows. I started walking and more memories came flooding back to me of kiddie rides and a fun house and a huge ferris wheel high in the sky. I saw this one building that was kind of round in the front and sort of freaked out and turned around and headed back to my car. I couldn't shake the feeling that I had been there before. Although I had a pretty good memory of all the dozens of places my parents took me as a kid. The trips to the shore. The differences between Wildwood and Atlantic City. The cheesy little storybook forest. Eating at Zaberers. But I could not recall being to Asbury Park. My parents had hundreds of pictures. Slides actually. Even as a teenager in the 70's I remember watching those slides with my younger sister who did not get to go based on the technicality that she wasn't born yet. That day was quickly forgotten as the weather got worse and the drive back to Philadelphia took 3 hours. And I did not have any more calls in that area again.

Twenty years later my mind is being hit with memories from 40 years in the past. I feel this strange need to open it up and capture some of it before it is forgotten. I start thinking of all the things I remember as a kid. The trips to amusement parks was the main thing. Before I tried remembering all that I dug as deep into my mind as I could. My earliest memories. Back all the way to nursery school. Then took a field trip back to that school. Easy to do since it is only 7 miles away. And my earliest memories cam flooding back.

Next step: Dad, where are our slides?

Two months ago my Father gives me a box with 1600+ 35mm slides in it. Divided up into 4 smaller boxes. He said someday he was going to organize them. Someday was here but it was my turn. My obsession. One at a time those 1600 slides were being fed into a borrowed scanner and 2 minutes later a picture pops up on my screen. But first the painstaking process of sorting. First by year. Then by month. Slides are stamped with month and year of development and a sequence number. But some years had 6 sets developed the same month. Sort further. Match up subjects. Make good guesses. And finally feed into the scanner.

Two days ago, in the final batch of 60 slides, November 1964, I run across some "shore" pics I can't easily identify. Me as a 3 year old on kiddie rides. A strange river. And pictures high above an amusement park with the ocean in the background. For two days I have been trying to identify that place. For two days I have been thinking I know that place. And then today while trying to work I mindlessly type in Asbury Park Carousel to a google image search. That was rather enlightening but depressing all the same. I stopped looking after about 3 pages. Another set of pics identified. Yeah there are two pics in that same bunch of a western ghost town and me and my mother on a stage coach that don't seem to fit but even before I get to ask the question it looks like there is already an answer here to that one.

Now if I could just figure out a marketing angle I would write a book or something. Until then I'll just keep rambling these memories and mention 2005 MTE just in case

Mark
Scary, isn't it?

I remember in 1977 when I was 17, just a couple of years after moving out West, my Mom brought my siblings and I back to NJ to visit relatives and friends. We ended up at Asbury Park and it was the same as it had always been when I was a kid: there were the win-a-kewpie-doll games, ferris wheel and Tilt-A-Whirl common to most amusement parks, but what I liked most was the aerial cable car ride over the entire length of the boardwalk.

Then, fast forward to 1984. I was back in Jersey as an adult, again visiting friends, when we decided to drop by Asbury Park on the way to the beach further south. Our jaws dropped in horror at the abject desolation you just described above. And this was only seven years later!

Apparently Asbury died a fairly swift and painful death. Was it the legalization of gambling down in A.C., in 1978, I wonder, that killed it?

Last edited by Roadbldr '59; 08-03-2006 at 04:19 AM.
Roadbldr '59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:30 AM   #26
Roadbldr '59
Recent Resident

Roadbldr '59 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
The one I was referring to is the Jim Futrell book - Amusement Parks of NJ. In there it has a chapter on the history of amusement parks in NJ as well as a list of defunct ones...

Belmar Playland; Belmar 1966 - 2000
Just a nitpick, but Belmar Playland opened in 1936, not 1966. My mom used to hang out at BP in the late 30s/early 40s... when I started going there around 1968 it had already been a fixture at 14th and Ocean for many, many years.

I'm glad I got to play Skee Ball there one last time in 2000, which did in fact turn out to be its final summer .
Roadbldr '59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:48 PM   #27
NJFirefighter
Tourist

NJFirefighter is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone remember Sterling Forest ?

Not to be confused with Sterling Forest in New York. This was a kiddie themed park located somewhere in North Central NJ. Sorry, I really don't remember the exact location. The park consisted of several animal themed rides, and you were able to paddle around a lake in a frog shaped paddle boat. I think it closed in the late 70's or early 80's.
NJFirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 03:40 PM   #28
BlueIrishEyes
Recent Resident

BlueIrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

First time on in a while, but I have not been idle.

The last few months, I have done more research and paid some visits to some haunts of my youth.

The Gingerbread Castle is no longer being renovated. Despite a grant from Hampton Inn to begin work, the money was soon disappaited and Frank has closed the Castle Grille and no longer pursuing fixing the Castle. The site is sad and so forlorn.

We also went to Asbury Park and the deterioration is tremendous. The once grand hotel is a shambles, but its majestic pride is evident. The carousel building still stands, the carousel long ago auctioned off in pieces. Other buildings stand in various states of disrepair, but some new condo projects seem promising. The Howard Johnson's closed it doors for the final time as a Hojo's several months ago. I don't think it was AC that killed Asbury Park. Seaside Heights and Point Pleasant are still going strong. The clientelle and lack of upkeep may have been a strong contributor. I remember going to a Doors concert there back in 68 or 69, walking the boardwalk and riding the rides. It seemingly became a ghost town overnight.

Some additional information on Arcola Park-it was built in 1926 and burned to the ground in 1929. It had numerous rides on over 20 acres. The swimming pool was the only facility to survive the fire. It operated as a swim club and finally succombed to fire in 1970.

Atlantic Beach was first know as Bay View then Joyland and finally Atlantic Beach Amusement Park. It was built in 1915 and closed after the summer season in 1940. The carousel was sold to the city of Philadelphia.

I went to Seaside also this summer and remembered a dark ride in the back of the carousel building. It was gone and no signs of the ride remain. I wrote to the Park management to ask about the ride. I received a most abrupt response saying he had no idea. No more, no offer to ask--just he didn't know. So if anyone has information on the ride, I would appreciate some additional information. Thank you.
BlueIrishEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:29 AM   #29
MGRLVR
Tourist

MGRLVR is on a distinguished road
Default Amusement Parks and Carousels New To MB

Hi! I'm new to the message board. I found this discussion and hope to contribute in the future.

I'm looking for defunct carousel information for NJ and other parks. Also, any vinatage carousel images.

Thanks for the info posted on this thread so far.

Patrick Wentzel
National Carousel Association Director/Census Chairman
MGRLVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:51 AM   #30
BlueIrishEyes
Recent Resident

How in depth do you want information? Can I assume you have the basics on the more popular ones such as the one at Asbury Park that contained a menagerie of horses by different carvers including Denzel? The carousel was eventually broken up and sold at auction in pieces.

Another carousel from Asbury Park was moved to Myrtle Beach, SC. I am not sure of it's current status. I think it is still operational--it is not the same one at the Pavillion though.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:52 AM   #31
BlueIrishEyes
Recent Resident

There were several carousels at Nolan's Point on Lake Hopatcong. The first was powered by people and then converted to steam. Another electric carousel was purchased and the original went to Bertrand's Island. I do not know the demise of this one. The last carousel at Bertrand's Island came from Coney Island. I don't know it's fate after the park closed.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #32
OlympicParkFan
Tourist

Default Bertrand Island Carousel

The BI Illions Carousel went to Circus World Florida where it was later broken up and the horses sold to collectors. The last BI carousel was an AH framed model and I have no idea what happened after the park closed. BTW the carousel before the Illions (the one from Nolan's PT?), when the Illions replaced it, the horses were thrown into the lake. They were found after the park closed, brought up by divers and sold to collectors to be refurbished. I saw these horses before they were sold and they were in remarkable shape for being underwater for 60+ years.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:09 PM   #33
MGRLVR
Tourist

MGRLVR is on a distinguished road
Default Nolan Point Carousel

OlympicParkFan & BlueIrishEyes,

Thanks so much for the replies. I need to check back more often.

OPF, what else can you tell me about the Nolan Park machine that ended up in the lake? I'm not familiar with this machine.

BIE, I welcome all information. Yes, I have info on the most recent carousels. I am looking for photos of PTC #87 last operated at Asbury Park. The horses where sold and the machine with replacement horses operates in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Also, dates and leads on other carousels operating on the Jersey shore or surrounding areas would be great.

Thanks again for your replies.

Patrick
MGRLVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #34
houdinisgirl
Tourist

houdinisgirl is on a distinguished road
Default TW sports/Tivoli Pier/Exhilarama/Million Dollar Pier

Hello,
TW Sports was located next to The Ground Round (also no longer there) near the shore (Black horse pike). There were indoor arcade games. Outside there was a racetrack with cars and alot of big bright lights. All of the employees wore racing caps and shirts. There were no "rides" (like Ferris Wheels etc.). It was more of an entertainment center. Some friends of mine actually worked there and for a brief time during the Holiday season I was hired to sing Christmas Carols with a group of friends. I remember that the people who ran TW sports were very nice, but it was freezing cold and there were only a handful of people/kids actually there each night. Winter at the Shore...Not a popular time for outdoor activities.
Tivoli Pier was part of Ocean One Mall (directly across from Caesar's on the Boardwalk. Ocean One was a mall shaped like a huge ship (it too is gone now). Tivoli Pier was located at the very back of the mall (toward the ocean). It was set up like a casino floor (but for kids), there were arcade games, and some games of chance (but all were self contained). Kids could redeem tickets/tokens for prizes.
Exhilarama was in a building by the Echelon Mall in Voorhees NJ (it was practically attached to where the movie theater stands). Inside there was an indoor roller coaster. It was fun. Not too daring (no upside down turns or huge hills). There were arcade games, pool tables, air hockey, laser tag, ski ball. Kids could redeem tickets for prizes.
I was lucky enough as a child to visit Atlantic City before the Casinos and lucky enough to have Grandparents and a Mom that remembered the old Atlantic City. I remember the boardwalk without casinos when Million Dollar Pier, Steeple Chase Pier and Steel Pier were still standing. Going to the boardwalk was an event for the senses as a child. The smell of popcorn and peanuts and cotton candy mixed with the salt air and the old boards on the boardwalk, add to that the twinkling lights from the rides, the hawkers at each game of chance, it was amazing! Along the boardwalk where the casinos now stand were little Mom and Pop shops, souveniers, restaurants, psychics, arcade games of chance, big old wedding cake hotels, a wax museum, movie theaters and then on the other side the beautiful ocean and beach. Million Dollar Pier was actually built out over the ocean. I remember a double decker carousel that was magical. There were also shows, freak show types of exhibits "The Ape Woman". Before my time my Grandparents told me about the huge ballroom that used to sit at the end of million dollar pier, big bands would play and couples would go to dance and hear the latest big band. It was very elegant and glamourous then. Steel Pier was of course renowned for the diving horses that would climb up a very high encline ramp and then dive right off making a huge splash. I remember there was also an indoor aquarium like sea show. In the main building there were glass enclosed exhibits of various animals. One I particularly remember involved a chicken. You placed a quarter in the slot and a live chicken would play tic tac toe with you. There was also a flea circus. It was an exciting experience, one that always makes me happy to think about and of course melancholy too. I notice no one has posted in a while. Hope you are still writing your book.
houdinisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:02 AM   #35
rwk
Tourist

rwk is on a distinguished road
Default Hunt's Pier Wildwood

This was one of my favorite now defunct parks. It had several themed rides and dark rides, the Flyer rollercoaster, and more. Bud Hunt the son of the original owner sold it following 1985 and the next owner razed the Flyer, Jungleland, Pirate Ship, ghost town train around the Flyer, and mini cars under the Flyer in 1989. The Keystone Kops, Whacky Shack, Golden Nugget, Log Flume and Rapids were the only rides to survive into the '90's. Keystone was removed early 1995, and Whacky early 1996. Log Flume was removed 2001, and the Rapids 2006. The Rampaging Rapids was the final new ride added during the last year of Hunt ownership, in 1985. Vincent Kostek, the former manager from 1957-1985 passed away last June. He helped build many of the pier's rides including the Flyer in 1956-57. There are quite a few sites about this place. Also on some of those sites other defunct piers and lost rides. There are plans by Morey's Pier to revive the Golden Nugget Mine Ride, the last ride left from the Hunt's Pier era and the only built pre-1980 dark ride left in Wildwood. It was built in 1960 and closed for the last time in Sept, 1998 as well as closed in 1992, 1995.
www.mrboardwalk.net
www.funchase.com
www.darkinthepark.com Memories of Wildwood article
www.huntspier.com By Bud Hunt's granddaughter Kristen Steindl coming soon
http://ctacke.tripod.com/ Chuck's Dark Rides sound of Whacky Shack ride and Jungleland
www.laffinthedark.com Hunt's Pier article with rare interior shots of Whacky Shack and Wildwood article

I would love for anyone who sees this to visit the sites, and tell any stories they might have about Hunt's Pier-An Oceanic Wonderland. That is, if you were born in time to experience it before it went downhill post-1980's. I was born in Jan 1974, so I made it in time by the early 80's. My father who passed away Mar 1986 took us there. I can still remember riding the Golden Nugget Mine with him, walking through the Pirate Ship, riding the Ghost Town train, riding Keystone Kops. I live with my mom, her friend, brother near Dorney Park in Allentown, PA where I grew up just to the west of the Turnpike in an 1880's house but renovated by us after dad passed. There is video of Hunt's Pier on Youtube from 1986 and 1988. Just type Wildwood 1986 and Hunt's Pier 1988.

Last edited by rwk; 02-24-2007 at 12:24 AM.
rwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:39 PM   #36
sweethonesty
Tourist

sweethonesty is on a distinguished road
Default Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympicParkFan
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I now live in Florida but previously lived in New Jersey and I am a great fan of roller coaster and amusement park history. I would like to add a few that I found to be missing from the lists. I don't have opening and closing dates off hand but they are now all defunct.

Arcola Park - Rochelle Park
Atlantic Beach/Bayview - Atlantic Highlands
Bayonne Pleasure Park - Bayonne
Colonial Lake Park - Colonial Lake
Crystal Lake Park - Eagle Rock, So. Orange
Fairyland - Between Patterson and Passaic - very short lived
Grandview Park - North Caldwell/Singac
Lakeside Park - Gloucester City
Newport Beach Park - East Orange
Olympia Park - Penns Grove

Most of the above had roller coasters of some type and I am presently doing an article on Wood Coasters of NJ for the Wood Coaster Fan Club. I would enjoy sharing data with Irish Blue Eyes and discussing these parks with any forum members.

Thanks and keep the thread going,
George
Hi there, i too moved from Jersey to south Fl.....love it here so much. We couldn't afford to buy a house in Jersey.
sweethonesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:30 PM   #37
JerseyDevil
New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder

JerseyDevil has disabled reputation

Welcome to all the new members. I hope you will share many of your New Jersey experiences with the rest of the board.

I am happy to announce that we will not be adding the Steel Pier to list of "Old Amusement Parks". They will be back this season and will once again be holding their annual easter egg hunt. Be on the lookout for our announcement to win tickets to the Steel for this Season!
New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

JerseyDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:56 AM   #38
Jersey Warren
New Jersey Tour Guide

Jersey Warren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Another Jerseyan in Florida

Hi to Sweethonesty and Olympic Park Fan:

I'm a New Jersey native who has lived all over the United States, but we are now in the Northwest Florida panhandle.

We recently bought a house in the new community of Ave Maria being built about 25 miles inland from Naples. We should move down there around August.

When I went to my high school reunion in Ramsey lat October, there were several old classmates now living in Florida. Thank goodness for Publix supermarkets, my source of Taylor Pork Roll in Florida!

Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweethonesty
Hi there, i too moved from Jersey to south Fl.....love it here so much. We couldn't afford to buy a house in Jersey.
Jersey Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:35 AM   #39
sweethonesty
Tourist

sweethonesty is on a distinguished road
Default Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Warren
Hi to Sweethonesty and Olympic Park Fan:

I'm a New Jersey native who has lived all over the United States, but we are now in the Northwest Florida panhandle.

We recently bought a house in the new community of Ave Maria being built about 25 miles inland from Naples. We should move down there around August.

When I went to my high school reunion in Ramsey lat October, there were several old classmates now living in Florida. Thank goodness for Publix supermarkets, my source of Taylor Pork Roll in Florida!

Welcome!
Thanx much...well i'm glad you're enjoying your pork roll..LOL...i can't get a few spices i used to have in Jersey...LOL.
sweethonesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:26 PM   #40
Nobodyknowsme
Tourist

Nobodyknowsme is on a distinguished road
Default Photos of Pinebrook Amusement park and Raceway?

Hi All,

Brand new here. Thisis my first post!!

I'm sorry to being a topic that might have already been discussed but I am dying for photos of Kiddieland in Pinebrook and any photos of the Pinebrook speedway.

If anyone has any or knows where I can get a link to one please let me know!!

Also, does anyone know where there was a Chuck E Cheese in Morris or Passaic counties in the 1980's. I went to one as a kid and the drive always seemed so long. I think it was in Wayne? Does anyone remember?
Nobodyknowsme is offline   Reply With Quote