Thread: Top New Jersey Pride sites

Tourist

Default Top NJ Sites

Just wondering what cool Jersey pride type sites are out there. ive been to Weird NJ and www.IheartNJ.com which is pretty cool to.

Any others?

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Welcome to AboutNewJersey.com. I had to move this post and make it it's own thread since it didn't have anything to do with Royal Carribean or The Cape Liberty Cruise Port.

I will post some other proud New Jerseyan sites.

By the way - I don't see strip malls as being a good thing in NJ. It also is very aggravating to me that people feel that Jersey Garden Mall is a key tourist attraction in Northern NJ.

Tourist

Default Top NJ sites

JerseyDevil,

Thanks for your assistance. I'm new to this forum thing so I didn't know how to specify the posting location.

I agree that there is more to Northern NJ than the Garden State mall. I own one of those "i love nj" shirts and wear it with alot of pride. I think more people should get into the trend. I oftentimes think this state is much better than NY. It really has everything to offer and doesnt deserve the bad rap it gets.

Look forward to becoming an active member of this great forum

Thanks.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default Re: Top NJ sites

Quote Originally Posted by djsbombinjersey
    JerseyDevil,

Thanks for your assistance. I'm new to this forum thing so I didn't know how to specify the posting location.
    No problem. I or other members will help you out with anything.
    I agree that there is more to Northern NJ than the Garden State mall. I own one of those "i love nj" shirts and wear it with alot of pride. I think more people should get into the trend. I oftentimes think this state is much better than NY. It really has everything to offer and doesnt deserve the bad rap it gets.
    I see we have a lot in common then. I'm working very hard to try improving New Jersey's image through this website. I'm not sure if you looked at why I started this website - but you can see it here... http://www.aboutnewjersey.com/aboutThisSite.htm I was also trying to get NJ Liberty Tower built in Jersey City. I think it would have been an awesome thing for New Jersey It would have been a terrific vehicle to advertise the state and eliminate much of the negative attitude toward our state.
    Look forward to becoming an active member of this great forum

Thanks.
    I hope you will post things you like to do in New Jersey on the other forums also. The forum is sort of slow right now - it takes time for one to build up and it's only been around for about 4 months. If you know of anyone else who loves New Jersey, or would just like to talk about things to do in New Jersey - please spread the word.

The goal of this forum is to promote all the things to do around NJ and to help out tourists as well as fellow New Jerseyans on NJ travel ideas.