Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camping places

Tourist

I am also new to NJ so i contacted to my friend and he suggest Bass River State Park. So i will go to there next sunday. Hope i will enjoy a lot as how my friend enjoyed.

Let us know how it goes!
    JerseyMic.com is FREE, and actually goes to open mics in NJ to take pictures and write reviews. An NJ open mic website that was started by a New Jerseyian for New Jerseyians and isn't annoying.

JerseyMic.com

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeachTraveller10 View Post
    I am also new to NJ so i contacted to my friend and he suggest Bass River State Park. So i will go to there next sunday. Hope i will enjoy a lot as how my friend enjoyed.
    BeachTraveler - so where are you originally from? There area a ton of camping and hiking places. In the northwestern part of the state we even have part of the Appalachian Trail running through and then of course the Delaware Water Gap that gives spectacular views.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!