Thread: CNN gets the location of Giants Stadium WRONG!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default CNN gets the location of Giants Stadium WRONG!

Just now CNN is having about the terrorist threat against the NFL stadiums around the country. They are reporting that one of the threatened stadiums is in New York, meaning of course Giants Stadium! I had to resort to sending CNN an e-mail regarding their error...

Contrary to your reporting or map you showed about the NFL Stadium threat - New York does NOT have any stadiums - New JERSEY has the stadiums and are managed by the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority. New York has nothing to do with with Giants Stadium other than that several New Jersey teams, the Giants and Jets - have decided to turn their back on their home state and put NY on their uniforms. It is incorrect to be reporting that these are New York stadiums!

Thank you -

Robert Rosetta
    I seriously doubt CNN will change their reporting, but we shall see. It'll be a cold day in hell before a New Jersey politician fights for this though. Someone has to do it.

What police force protects Giants Stadium? Who pays for this force? New Jersey of course!
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Now CNN is having a New YORK representative - Rep Peter King - talkiing about the threat to Giants Stadium. Shouldn't it be a New JERSEY representative reporting on the potential of the threat?
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

I just e-mailed them myself and would suggest others do the same. Lets let them know they need to look at a map. I ended my e-mail by telling them to take their heads out of N.Y.s ass and report the news correctly.
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !