I'm not sure how many people know I am on the board of Princeton Battlefield Society - actually I'm Vice President and for all intensive purposes acting treasurer. I was Treasurer, and then during elections we we elected another treasurer, but he never realy took over the position. We need new members and new ideas. People who can help a bit with the society.

I've decided that this January I am going to be running for President. I have accomplished a lot in the few years I have been a part of the society, but I want to accomplish more and guide the society more efficiently. Right now there isn't much direction and it has been stop and go.

I have a ton of contacts, within historical societies, within the state, winin the tourism industry. I would like to bring as many of these contacts to bear on the organization as I can and really make Princeton Battlefield Society into a model organization. It will take a ton of work though.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining my efforts. You can find out more at the website - Princeton Battlefield Society