Thread: NJ Talk Radio

New Jerseyan

Default NJ Talk Radio

Travel between Camden & Burlington Co and the South I like to pick up talk radio - just wondering if there is any local talk in the middle or south area I havent picked up on . Right now most of it seems to come from Philly - like Dom Giordano who I like - and a couple stations in Atlantic and Cape May cos that I think do a lot of local in the weekday. Once in a while I pick up a morning show on Thurs or Fri out of Cape May co and last Sat picked up a local AC host named Matt - either Hennison or Tennison - who is on Sat afternoons - really good. I like Rush and Sean okay but I rather go local if there is any halfway decent programming.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

I listen solely to NJ101.5 for talk radio - all New Jersey and just New Jersey. That being said - I think they lost their broadcast for the southern part of the state last year. Not sure why or what happened. They really need to get that station back broadcasting in southern New Jersey. You can listen to them online though at http://www.NJ1015.com
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

Default NJ 101.5

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    I listen solely to NJ101.5 for talk radio - all New Jersey and just New Jersey. That being said - I think they lost their broadcast for the southern part of the state last year. Not sure why or what happened. They really need to get that station back broadcasting in southern New Jersey. You can listen to them online though at http://www.NJ1015.com
    In the southern part of NJ, 101.5 was broadcast on 97.3. But then Millennium Radio, the parent company, switched programming on 97.3 to ESPN Radio. You can still pick up NJ101.5 in Atlantic County on its current frequency, but it's full of static. And 97.3 now has hosts who talk nothing but the Philly sports scene. Who would have guessed?