Thread: Good places to fish?

Default Good places to fish?

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some advice. I'm in the South Jersey area and I'm thinking about picking up fishing. Got any good places to recommend? Any tips?
    JerseyMic.com is FREE, and actually goes to open mics in NJ to take pictures and write reviews. An NJ open mic website that was started by a New Jerseyian for New Jerseyians and isn't annoying.

JerseyMic.com

Tourist

The fishing in New Jersey is phenomenal throughout the state, and offers something for almost everyone. New Jersey charter boats are available for exciting saltwater fishing on the Jersey shore from destinations such as Belmar, Cape May, Highlands, Point Pleasant, and Waretown for striped bass, bluefish, fluke, shark, tuna, dolphin, and more. New Jersey fishing guides are available on its rivers and streams to bring you fantastic fishing opportunities for trout, smallmouth bass, muskellunge and more. There are also several fishing lodges and resorts to choose from in New Jersey for the traveling angler. Try a party boat at a New Jersey marina for an affordable fishing outing for the entire family