Thread: SUNSET/PARTY CRUISE

Tourist

Question SUNSET/PARTY CRUISE

Good afternoon, I hope all is well. I will be down in Beach Haven on 8-26 and 8-27 (for my 29TH birthday), and I wanted to see what our options are as far as boat rides during the evening (perhaps a ‘sunset cruise’)? Can you perhaps let me know if WHO has trips scheduled for these days, their time of departure/return and cost involved? Are cocktails served? (since it is a special occasion). Thanks so much for all of your assistance. I greatly appreciate your time and consideration in this matter. Thanks again

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

ALISSAF, again - sorry for not getting back to you on this. I do hope you had a good time and found a party boat. I should have told you that right when you get off the bridge there is a visitors center on your left hand side. Did you have a good time? Again, I am so sorry.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!