Thread: Social Security Petition

Tourist

Default Social Security Petition

Last year, George W. Bush and the Republican Party tried to privatize Social Security, cutting benefits and breaking promises. Fortunately, they failed, thanks to the hard work of dedicated supporters of Social Security like New Jersey's US Senator Bob Menendez. Recently, Bush and other prominent Republicans have announced that they are going to try to privatize Social Security once again.

[Edit: Sorry - but we only allow people who contribute to the site to put petitions up. I have therefore deleted the links to your petitions. Please understand that this is a community board and is not here for people to post an ad and then leave. If you wish to contribute to the board, then you will be able to put the petition back up and in your signature.

Thank you for your understanding - JD]

Recent Resident

Didn't menendez along with our other senator both vote for taking guns away from law abiding citizens while leaving them in the hands of criminals?
    Also, didn't they both vote FOR amnesty for illegal aliens?

Who should I vote for again?

New Jerseyan

And both our dimwit senators also voted against the boarder fence/wall back in May. And these idiots say Pres. Bush isnt doing any good on the boarder. I will be voting for Kean in Nov . Menendez is a joke and very arrogant and most go.
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !