Thread: The new series 'Lights Out'

New Jerseyan

Default The new series 'Lights Out'

I heard where there is a new series being written called 'Lights Out' and they will start filming somewhere in North Jersey in July!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

NJBarb - I moved this thread into the New Jersey section under Legends/Stories/Movies/TV Shows Do you know what the TV show is about? I will have to do some research and find out if it will be "taking place" in New Jersey or if they are just using northern New Jersey as the location to film.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

I dont know if they are filming in NY or NJ - they are already filming and put out an open call for 'boxing fans' for a fight scene - Atlantic City? The show focuses on a burnt out boxer and his family and i think it stars STacy Keach and a woman who was in The Office.

New Jerseyan

It looks like Lights Out will debut next week - a lot of it was filmed in North Jersey and i think it is set in Bayonne.