Thread: Missing DOG Alert

Tourist

Unhappy Missing DOG Alert

Sparky is an 8 yr old black Akita/terrier mix, he has been missing since Tuesday. His owner is heartbroken, He was last seen in the Ocean Acres section in Manahawkin, he is wearing a red collar, his tail is curly. please contact his owner at 609-618-2680 if found or seen, lets get him home safely

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kristysmom View Post
    Sparky is an 8 yr old black Akita/terrier mix, he has been missing since Tuesday. His owner is heartbroken, He was last seen in the Ocean Acres section in Manahawkin, he is wearing a red collar, his tail is curly. please contact his owner at 609-618-2680 if found or seen, lets get him home safely
    I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. We had to put approval restrictions on the General Jersey Shore forum area because of the spammers posting sexually explicit material. I hope you find Sparky. I had hearing about lost animals and children. I know how difficult it is to lose a dog, my dog Marc had run out soon after I had gotten him and he was missing for 7 days. I thought he was gone for good, but luckily someone found him.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Tourist

Unhappy Sparky

E="7"][/SIZE]

Reward for Sparky's return
    Last edited by kristysmom; 12-07-2009 at 10:02 AM.

Tourist

Wink "SPARKY IS HOME :

he was found a week ago by someone who found him in their yard, they called animal control and took him home to his family
    Merry Christmas to all of them

thanks for your help

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kristysmom View Post
    he was found a week ago by someone who found him in their yard, they called animal control and took him home to his family
    Merry Christmas to all of them

thanks for your help
    Great - I'm really happy he made it home. I had been telling people who live and work in the Manahwakin area. I'll let them know that Sparky was found.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!