Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bay beaches are available

Thread: Bay beaches are available

Tourist

Default Bay beaches are available

Bay beaches are available for those who want to swim in calm, shallow waters. Bayview Park, located on 68th Street in Brant Beach, has bathroom facilities. Another bay beach is located at Beach Haven Terrace on New Jersey Avenue and 131st Street. Summer windsurfing is available at Brant Beach bay area. A seasonal fee is required.

Access the beach via more than 160 street ends. The beaches are family-oriented, with many vacationers driving in from Philadelphia or New York. The beaches are more or less flat and broad at the southern end, falling off more quickly at the northern end. And the township's southern section is more commercialized than North Beach and Loveladies in the secluded northern end.

Default What is your point?

just asking?

] Jokesters, advertisers and political bloggers check out
    Penn Jersey Forums login as guest, password 2011

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by njriverman View Post
    just asking?
    lala678 is one of those "new" spammer types. They grab information from other sites and post it on messageboards - then they include spam links. I thought the information was worthwhile for people - so I kept the post, but I deleted the links. Their other two posts they made I completely deleted because they made zero sense and were really just fragments. I hate spammers - I waste more time trying to delete spam threads and posts then I sometimes think it is worth.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    lala678 is one of those "new" spammer types. They grab information from other sites and post it on messageboards - then they include spam links. I thought the information was worthwhile for people - so I kept the post, but I deleted the links. Their other two posts they made I completely deleted because they made zero sense and were really just fragments. I hate spammers - I waste more time trying to delete spam threads and posts then I sometimes think it is worth.

Thanks for explaining. Personally I don't think I get any hits off my links for weekend directional sign services; it seems my email and postcard solicitations work best.

Default Bay beaches are available

Where are the best beaches to visit? I am planning a trip to fun loving Beach in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipspiera View Post
    Where are the best beaches to visit? I am planning a trip to fun loving Beach in February.
    February?

Are you a polar bear?

This is snow not sand.

Last edited by njriverman; 12-10-2009 at 01:38 PM.