Thread: Book and writing conference in AC?

New Jerseyan

Default Book and writing conference in AC?

Someone asked me about a book and writing conference that is in Atlantic City or W Atlantic City next month. Does anyone know anything about this and is it just for writers or is it for readers to - where they can meet authors and other publishing people? Checked a couple AC sites and nothing on them

I would also like to know if there is something going on in AC with writing coming up [bump for the answer ]
    JerseyMic.com is FREE, and actually goes to open mics in NJ to take pictures and write reviews. An NJ open mic website that was started by a New Jerseyian for New Jerseyians and isn't annoying.

JerseyMic.com

New Jerseyan

Jersey Mic - found out by way of the conf organizer that they are not doing one this year but there are two in June - a mystery conference in north Jersey and a writer conference in N Wildwood.

New Jerseyan

I found out that the North Jersey conference is called Deadly Ink and is for writers of mystery and suspense fiction.
    The Wildwood conference is the North Wildwood Beach Writer Conference and is a general conference. They have a web site up at nwbwc.com I will put up something on the book and shore sites too - I heard this is a pretty good and relaxed con at a good price.