Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Smith + Lobiondo gone?

Thread: Smith + Lobiondo gone?

New Jerseyan

Default Smith + Lobiondo gone?

Spent half the week in Camden - Gloucester - Salem - Cumberland - the rest in Atlantic + Cape may cos - on the streets on the radio its Smith and Lobiondo 24/7 - what traitors they are on cap+trade and how repubs are NEVER going to vote either one back into office. Got really harsh on the shore area radio stations - the morning show on 1400 AM had Lobiondo on and he sounded like he was in a sweat - and people called up telling him off - they not ever voting for him again. Can he recover by 2010? What about Smith who always had a rep for being a true conservative - until he backed RHINO Christie - who is soft against Corzine - wish it wasnt so but it is.

New Jerseyan

Up here in Central Jersey Lance got hammered the same way on the radio. The 3 of them should just save face and resign before they waste a ton of money trying to get reelected. It's nice to know they will be joining people in the unemployment line in the near future. Because of their vote my manufacturing job may be gone soon. After that how will I support my 2.5 year old son? Gobal warming is nothing but a crock! The EPA (obama's people) suppressed info from a report saying the earth is the same temp. as it was in the mid 20th century and the earth is cooling and probably will continue to do so until 2030. God bless this country with jerkoff's like this in power!
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !

Default I think they will get reelected.

Some GOP sites still plug them.

http://cpgop.org/

] Jokesters, advertisers and political bloggers check out
    Penn Jersey Forums login as guest, password 2011