Thread: Travel and Learning Egypt

Recent Resident

Default Travel and Learning Egypt

Most of the time we travel to places we've never been, places that are completely new and totally different. What makes it so include a lot of things; culture, food, lifestyle, tradition, and basically the language. It makes a big difference facing a difference. Here, challenge and fun become inseparable. This sums up what I can say about my oferta a Egipto. If you ever have had any exciting and worthwhile experiences in Egypt perhaps you can share some with me? I'd like to share it with my friends who want are bound for a language travel there next month. Thank you!

Recent Resident

If I ever go to Egypt I'll go with the classic tour of mostly Pharaonic (Ancient Egypt). Cairo, Luxor and Aswan covering the Giza Pyramids (Great Pyramid), as well as Saqqara (Step Pyramid) and even the Egyptian Antiquities museum. Visit the Citadel and Khan el-Khalili market in Islamic Cairo and the churches and Coptic museum in Old Cairo. Lovely Egypt

Tourist

It would be definitely great experience Travel and Learning Egypt. It was really great post