Thread: Tenerife Weather

Recent Resident

Default Tenerife Weather

In the summer it is so nicely warm in Spain! My friend went there in the summer to attend Spanish lessons Madrid for about a month. In the summer it has the warmest months, so sometimes it is too warm. But the good thing about those lessons was that she only had classes in the morning, so she could do whatever she wanted in the afternoon! Meet friends; drink something on a terrace while you're enjoying the incredible sun!

She said that you could compare the weather there with the Tenerife weather and that is nice, I can tell! Who doesn't want to spend his or her summer in a hot country?

Recent Resident

oh great. I'm planning to go Spain next summer so thanks for your nice information

-------------------------------
    Vietnam Beach Tours,Vietnam Beach Vacations
    Sails halong
    Sapa tours, trekking and villages visit
    Last edited by chithanh119; 06-04-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Recent Resident

Weather conditions in Tenerife don't change drastically during the course of the year - officially, the island of Tenerife where there is the least seasonal weather change, anywhere in the world - which is why it's often called "The Island of Eternal Spring", however, weather conditions can vary widely at different points around the island.

Tourist

Tenerife weather is very cool in summer and I wanna go flug teneriffa to enjoy my holidays. Wish me good luck guys!