Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
think baseball is increasing in popularity

Thread: think baseball is increasing in popularity

Tourist

Default think baseball is increasing in popularity

Why do you think baseball is increasing in popularity in this era of cheating? Baseball is experiencing record attendance and record revenues in this era of steroid cheats. Why do you think that is? And what does this say about the morality and integrity of baseball fans? And the sport itself? And don't say it hasn't been proven yet, the evidence is now overwhelming. I for one will never watch another baseball game live or on TV and am disgusted that Americans still idolize these LOSERS.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

I moved this thread to the "Outside New Jersey - General Discussion" forum since it really doesn't have anything to do with New Jersey, especially since we don't even have a major league baseball team.

To comment on your post though. I for one do not idolize anyone. Even with the Devils - it's not the players that matter to me - it's the team. If they were to move out of NJ, I would no longer follow them or care about the players. Having said that, there are cheaters in all fields of work, whether it is cops, politicians, store clerks etc. The problem is that people seem to not think that cheating isn't that wrong and that the end result is all that matters. It's not just a baseball problem, or an American problem - it's worldwide.

There are also many people who don't cheat - including many baseball players, and they should not be thrown into the same group as the cheaters.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Default I love the Phillies

I love the Phillies and go to about 10 games a year.

They are "clean".

As a joke I am working on an "all steroids" bobblehead team. I have started it with Roger Clemens as number 22 in a Yankee uniform.

Think I can field an all Yankees steroids team?

] Jokesters, advertisers and political bloggers check out
    Penn Jersey Forums login as guest, password 2011

Default think baseball is increasing in popularity

Well bioshocker said it. If they think it sucks, it will indeed suck for them. Theres no arguing over that.

Bioshocker will certainly fall in the group of players who will not buy the game. Am I right? I mean... it sucks.