Thread: Free Outdoor Concert in Princeton Sat., 7/15

New Jerseyan

Default Free Outdoor Concert in Princeton Sat., 7/15

Hi everyone,

My band, SunDog, will be giving a free concert on the Green in Palmer Square, Princeton on Saturday, 7/15 from 2PM til 4PM. We play a mix of good-time rock 'n roll and country rock, so there's something for everyone. Palmer Square is located off Nassau St., across the street from Princeton University. Hopefully we'll have nice weather!

Thanks and take care,
    Debbie
    SunDog
    http://www.sundogcountry.com
    If you're a Jersey musician, please check out my Yahoo! Group, NJ Musician's Network...where you can meet and network with other NJ musicians. Sign up is easy (and free) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njmusiciansnet/

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieSans
    Hi everyone,

My band, SunDog, will be giving a free concert on the Green in Palmer Square, Princeton on Saturday, 7/15 from 2PM til 4PM. We play a mix of good-time rock 'n roll and country rock, so there's something for everyone. Palmer Square is located off Nassau St., across the street from Princeton University. Hopefully we'll have nice weather!
    Debiie - I could have met you on that day there, but that's the day the moving guys are coming to bring my stuff down to Towm River. If it's nice, I'm sure you'll have a huge turnout. Palmer Square really is the heart of Princeton and is one of the many things I will miss when I move to the shore.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

Hi JD,

That's too bad about the timing. It would've been great to meet you. I'm really looking forward to playing at Palmer Square...we played there last year too, and it felt great being there in the heart of Princeton in such a nice location. Plus, we had a very nice, attentive crowd.

Sounds like you'll already be out of the area, but if you're still here on July 21, we'll be playing at a bar in Trenton called the Sticky Wicket that night.

Good luck with your move!

Take care,
    Debbie
    If you're a Jersey musician, please check out my Yahoo! Group, NJ Musician's Network...where you can meet and network with other NJ musicians. Sign up is easy (and free) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njmusiciansnet/