Thread: Anti Tax Rally this Saturday at Seaside

Default Anti Tax Rally this Saturday at Seaside

Tell Trenton and Governor Corzine: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
    It's time to take back New Jersey!

Rally at the Jersey Shore this Saturday with the NJGOP, Senate Republican Leader Leonard Lance, Assembly Republican Leader Alex DeCroce and Americans for Prosperity to prevent raising taxes and help keep New Jersey affordable.

Saturday, June 24, 2006
    Franklin Avenue Stage
    Boardwalk and Franklin Ave.
    Seaside Heights, NJ
    2 to 4 p.m.

Bus Transportation is available at the these locations, with more to be added! Please RSVP to assure your spot!

Atlantic County: Bus departs at Noon from the Value City parking lot at the Shore Mall on the Black Horse Pike in Egg Harbor Township
    RSVP with Seth Grossman at 609-927-7333

Bergen County: Bus departs at 10:30 AM from the Berry Street parking lot between Main and State Street in Hackensack
    RSVP with Patrick Kearns at 201-291-2852, Todd Caliguire at 908-256-4818 or Frank Cifarelli at 201-489-6790

Monmouth County: Bus departs at 11:30 AM from 16 West Main Street in Freehold
    RSVP with Tom Fitzsimmons at 732-804-5789

Morris County: Bus departs at 10:30 AM from 101 Gilbraltar Drive, Suite 1A in Morris Plains
    RSVP with Matt Murray

Sussex County: Bus departs at 10:00 AM from the parking lot at Main Street and Route 181 by the Post Office in Sparta
    RSVP with Lou Crescitelli at 973-726-0954

For additional information:

Call Americans for Prosperity New Jersey at 201-291-2852

Or visit them on the Web at http://www.americansforprosperity.org/index.php?id=1486
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Maybe I should go and wear my "DropNY.com" t-shirt.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Well I went to the anti-tax rally. There wasn't that great of a turn out - probably on account of the bad weather.

I talked to Tom Kean Jr and asked him his thoughts on the NY Hudson rail tunnel. He says he supports - I still do NOT. He claims that it will bring people over to NJ - that the tunnel wiorks both ways. I say that is bunch of bull. Our politicians next to zero to bring business and employees into our cities. We are losing more businesses in NJ than atre being created by this anti-business environment the politicians have. He claims that things will be fixed up and corrected within the 12 years it will take to build the tunnel. Again I say that is a bunch of bull! If NY wants to get employees from NJ - then I say they FUND the project, NO NEW JERSEY tax money should be used to support the businesses of NY. Our politicians are making NJ into a NY subrub - and even by Tom Kean''s statement to me - he is also one of them. As of right now - I support neither menedez nor kean. After today, Kean has some SERIOUS proving to do to me!
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!