Thread: best article i've ever read

Tourist

Default best article i've ever read

Stacey Smith, a writer for aboutnewjersey.com, has written what I consider to be one of the greatest articles I've ever read. Move over Dan Rather and Peter Jennings, this is the new face of media and journalism. And I happen to know for a fact that she's gorgeous.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mthoma26
    Stacey Smith, a writer for aboutnewjersey.com, has written what I consider to be one of the greatest articles I've ever read. Move over Dan Rather and Peter Jennings, this is the new face of media and journalism.
    Okay - how much did she pay you?
    And I happen to know for a fact that she's gorgeous.
    Oh I see - must be the boyfriend.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

Smile to be or not to be?

okay, i will take your word for it that the article is great but i do have to ask, how objective was your decision if you consider her to be a beauty. Either way, the whole thing sounds interesting, perhaps you can post a snippet of that article here? that would be great and we will all get a chance to read it and form our opinion!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplosys View Post
    okay, i will take your word for it that the article is great but i do have to ask, how objective was your decision if you consider her to be a beauty. Either way, the whole thing sounds interesting, perhaps you can post a snippet of that article here? that would be great and we will all get a chance to read it and form our opinion!
    Stacey did write a really good article on Long Beach Island, along with Surlfight Theatre.

18 Things to Dop on 18 Miles of LBI
    More than Just Acting at Surflight

I see I have to reformat the articles since I changed some site-wide page formating.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Tourist

Quote Originally Posted by mthoma26 View Post
    Stacey Smith, a writer for aboutnewjersey.com, has written what I consider to be one of the greatest articles I've ever read. Move over Dan Rather and Peter Jennings, this is the new face of media and journalism. And I happen to know for a fact that she's gorgeous.
    Great