Thread: J.D.

New Jerseyan

Default J.D.

J.D. what is going on here with all the strange posts . I suggest people DO NOT go onto any of the links left by these people .
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NJPRIDE
    J.D. what is going on here with all the strange posts . I suggest people DO NOT go onto any of the links left by these people .
    They're spam bots. I may need to get another admin to take care of these things when I'm away doing other things. I usually get them taken care of right away, but these past two days I've been out and about.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

I hate these things. I removed a comments section from my website recently because I just got sick of having to delete this stuff.

Deb
    If you're a Jersey musician, please check out my Yahoo! Group, NJ Musician's Network...where you can meet and network with other NJ musicians. Sign up is easy (and free) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njmusiciansnet/

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieSans
    I hate these things. I removed a comments section from my website recently because I just got sick of having to delete this stuff.

Deb
    I may have to go back to requiring e-mail confirmation. I shut that off because a couple of peope complained about it.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

New Jersey Proud!

BTW - I thought you'd get a kick out of this. I'm always on the look out for these spam posts, but there is one that keeps catrchign my eye and that's one about "Loan Rates". The thing is - it's my OWN thread, which talks about how NJ tried to lock in it's interest reates, but is now spending more because rates went lower than what they were locked in at. But becuase it has the words "loan rates" I keep thinking it's a spam thread.

New Jersey Proud!