Thread: What is the best small town in New Jersey?

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default What is the best small town in New Jersey?

I was just wondering what people's best small town in New Jersey is an why. I used to love Princeton the best (still love it), but now it's Cranbury that i love the best. I love Cranbury because it has the colonial small town feel. I love Brainerd Lake, I love Main street. I love to see in the summer people setting up painting easles and painting different parts of the town. It's almost like going back in time. It's just so peaceful and relaxing.

Default Re: What is the best small town in New Jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    I was just wondering what people's best small town in New Jersey is an why. I used to love Princeton the best (still love it), but now it's Cranbury that i love the best. I love Cranbury because it has the colonial small town feel. I love Brainerd Lake, I love Main street. I love to see in the summer people setting up painting easles and painting different parts of the town. It's almost like going back in time. It's just so peaceful and relaxing.
    I like Seaside Park.

During the summer you are within walking/bicycle distance of the boardwalk, parks, beach and bay. It is not as active as Seaside Heights during the summer, but if you were interested you are still close to Seaside Heights.

During the rest of the year it is a relatively quiet community with plenty of opportunity for kids to have fun.

Princeton is fun to visit and it receives a large influence from the University.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

NJ & You, Perfect Together

In regards to Seaside Park..

I love it in the Summer, GREAT place, But truely as you said..

During the rest of the year it is a relatively quiet community with plenty of opportunity for kids to have fun.
    The Winter is the best in any Shore town in the state. The quietness. I love being there in a snowstorm as well. Lots of fun.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radiojoe315
    The Winter is the best in any Shore town in the state. The quietness. I love being there in a snowstorm as well. Lots of fun.
    I've been to the boardwalk with snow on it, but that was only last year. I've never been to the beach during a snow storm. I grew up on the shore, Bricktown and went to school at St Peters in Pt Pleasant Beach. I can't believe I never really saw the beach covered in snow.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Seeing the boardwalk with snow, What a great site. (Then again You have to like Winter as much as I say probably to feel that way!)

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile

I like Marlton as it is really pretty. It has alot to offer even though it is not a large city. Marianita