Little Silver's Sickles Market (in Little Silver, Monmouth County) is one of my favorite stores for specialty food, gardening, gifts and much more. Their produce is fantastic and they always seem to get involved with the community by hosting events and activities.

Is there anyone out there that loves this place as much as I do?

Anyway, since finding deals and savings is one of my new found hobbies during this crazy economic time I figured I would share some findings related to this great place in my area.

They are having an Early Buy Christmas Tree Sale from November 23rd to December 5th where you can get up to $20 OFF! The best part in my opinion is the Tree Gurantee they are providing along with it though: "If you are not completely satisfied with your tree, you can notify them prior 12-23-08 for a free tree of equal value next year (2009).

In addition they are having a bunch of Holiday events each week all throughout December, complete with activities for the kids like a Tree Lighting, Father Christmas Visit etc. Too many too list. haha (Check out the "Calendar of Events" page.

www.sicklesmarket.com (<--They have some great holiday gift ideas)

Not too mention it's their 100th Anniversary of being in business this year so they will be having good deals on Black Friday (9-6pm)!

Lastly, I heard word about an upcoming 100th Anniversary Dinner they are hosting:

Details:
"Sickles Market 100th Anniversary Party at Danny’s Steakhouse, 11 Bridge Avenue, Red Bank, Sunday, November 30, from 5 – 9 p.m. Tickets are $75 and are all-inclusive. Guests are invited to bring their own wines or sample some of the complimentary wines donated by Danny’s beverage distributors. There will be a cash bar for those who prefer other alcoholic beverages."

My family has been a huge fan of this establishment for many, many years. So I figured I would spread the word. Maybe give someone the idea to plan a holiday themed outing for the day.

Happy Holidays!
ENJOY!