Thread: just got back from staying in a Paris hostel

Recent Resident

Default just got back from staying in a Paris hostel

Hey! I just got back from staying in a Paris hostel with a small group of friends, what a bargain that was! Paris really is a stunning, beautiful city, perhaps the most beautiful in Europe, though maybe one or two people might disagree with me. A hostel really is ideal if you want to make the most of your holiday out and about walking and sightseeing instead of spending your entire holiday sitting around in your accommodation. I was thinking I might relax a little more in my next trip, though, for a bit of a change, does anyone know a good Hotel in Venice to stay in? I’d love to see the famous canals, the bridge of sighs, and ride on a Gondola! I think it’s amazing how even to do this day most of the transport in the city is done via those pretty canals. My other idea was to stay in a Rome hotel, maybe the sights there would be better than the canals? I’d like to see some of the famous art galleries there in Rome, much like Venice, it’s such a famous city, gotta be hard to beat Venice and the world famous waterways, though…what do you guys think?

Recent Resident

what's holding you back? go girl!