Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

NJ Devils new logo: JERSEY'S TEAM

Thread: NJ Devils new logo: JERSEY'S TEAM

New Jerseyan

Default NJ Devils new logo: JERSEY'S TEAM

The New Jersey Devils have introduced a new website logo, deciding to play up the New Jersey angle. ... Nice!

We are Jersey's Team New site design reinforces a familiar mission: to proudly represent New Jersey

newjerseydevils.com – More than a quarter of a century has passed since we set out to build something special in the Garden State. From humble beginnings in 1982, a winning tradition was forged.

You have seen us overcome the odds and quiet the naysayers. You have seen us put "New Jersey" on the Stanley Cup. From the Skylands to the Southern Shore; from Bergen to Burlington, this is our home.

Maybe you came out for one of our Championship celebrations – or maybe you were there to support us for all three. Hopefully, the years 1995, 2000 and 2003 have made you forever proud of our state's sporting legacy.

This season, we’re back in the hunt for hockey’s ultimate prize and we want you along.

We are the Devils, and we are Jersey’s team.

http://devils.nhl.com/team/app/?serv...ticleid=381182

That is fantastic! I love the Devils (but not as much as the Canucks ).

Teams like the NJ Devils make sports more interesting. It's not just a bunch of clones, like Bettman seems to want. (He insists, for example, that all NHL teams have the same website layout. The New York Rangers are not pleased about that.)

I like seeing teams bring some local pride into the game, even if none of the people on the team are actually from the town!

New Jerseyan

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvingiel View Post
    Teams like the NJ Devils make sports more interesting. It's not just a bunch of clones, like Bettman seems to want. (He insists, for example, that all NHL teams have the same website layout. The New York Rangers are not pleased about that.)
    I agree with you. And as much as I hate to say it, I the Rangers are right. They should be able to do their own thing on their website. The Devils too.

A little originality in sports is nice.

New Jerseyan

Default New T-shirt Being Sold at the Rock

Front:

Back:

New Jerseyan

EXCELLENT shirt! My wife son and I are going to the game this coming Sunday against the Sharks and I will be buying one of those shirts and wearing it whenever I know rag fans or new yorkers will be present!
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A-Line View Post
    Front:

Back:
    Man - I LOVE IT!!! I am definitely getting these shirts! Maybe I should go to the islanders versus Devils game tomorrow - even if it is just by myself.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

JD those shirts are superb. Having the Statue of Liberty on them like that is awesome. Go Devils!

JD those shirts are superb. Having the Statue of Liberty on them like that is awesome. Go Devils!
    Some people thought they were my shirts because they use the same map I use. I am wondering if they got the idea from this messageboard since there a number of places where i talk about the Statue of Liberty being in New Jersey.

BTW - sadly I only was able to get a frigging medium. So I can't wear it. I should call up the Devils and see if I can get one. Every time I've gone to the game they've been sold out. They say as soon as they get the shirts in - they're gone. They can't keep them in stock.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

New Jersey Proud!

Maybe, but I bet there's a lot of New Jerseyans that are like "Read this map and weep" with respect to the Statue of Liberty. That would drive me completely nuts if I was from New Jersey.

It actually does annoy me and I've never even been there. I think important landmarks should be described accurately.

New Jerseyan

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    BTW - sadly I only was able to get a frigging medium. So I can't wear it. I should call up the Devils and see if I can get one. Every time I've gone to the game they've been sold out. They say as soon as they get the shirts in - they're gone. They can't keep them in stock.
    I had someone pick me up an XL. He had asked the store manager to give him a phone call as soon as a new shipment came in, and she did.

^ this. You also have the perfect Christmas or birthday gift for someone who takes a medium sized T-shirt.

^ this. You also have the perfect Christmas or birthday gift for someone who takes a medium sized T-shirt.
    Oh - I was actually thinking of having it framed and hanging it up on my wall.

New Jersey Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    Oh - I was actually thinking of having it framed and hanging it up on my wall.
    That's actually a really cool idea. First you should get Zach Parise to sign it though.

Banned

Default NJ Devils new logo JERSEYS TEAM

I am going to the prudential center tonight to see the Devils game There web site says no professional camera equipment. Does anyone have experience as to what they limit you to? I am hoping to bring my 40d and 70-200.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MagicOPromotion View Post
    I am going to the prudential center tonight to see the Devils game There web site says no professional camera equipment. Does anyone have experience as to what they limit you to? I am hoping to bring my 40d and 70-200.

Thanks
    Since there is no Devils game tonight to go to and they won't be playing until the fall, I'm pretty sure you are just spamming the site to get advertising - which I have deleted from your signature.

New Jersey Proud!