Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome thread

Default I'm new

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Rebekka and I'm new here. I'm from Chicago, where are you guys from?

Default Hello All

My name is Jim been a resident of jersey in one part or another all 45 years of my life pretty much currently i'm in south jersey camden county or as some like to say exit 3 At this moment i'm really into the local talent in NJ which is why I just started a Forum for NJ music to help out bands and venues promote there shows and also to discuss music in general
    You will probably find me wandering around the entertainment forums here at about new jersey
    If you wanna know any more about me just ask i'm pretty open

PS Hiya JD quick question why no signature??? Can I do it Manually???

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by njmusic View Post
    My name is Jim been a resident of jersey in one part or another all 45 years of my life pretty much currently i'm in south jersey camden county or as some like to say exit 3 At this moment i'm really into the local talent in NJ which is why I just started a Forum for NJ music to help out bands and venues promote there shows and also to discuss music in general
    You will probably find me wandering around the entertainment forums here at about new jersey
    If you wanna know any more about me just ask i'm pretty open

PS Hiya JD quick question why no signature??? Can I do it Manually???
    Welcome. I can activate the signature for you. Last month, I got fed u with spammers who copy and paste information from other sites, just so they can have their links in their signatures. So basically I put it in that a person has to have so many posts and be here for a certain amount of time before the signature option gets unlocked. I will go in and activate your signature now. if you still can't do a signature - let me know.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Default Thanks JD

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    Welcome. I can activate the signature for you. Last month, I got fed u with spammers who copy and paste information from other sites, just so they can have their links in their signatures. So basically I put it in that a person has to have so many posts and be here for a certain amount of time before the signature option gets unlocked. I will go in and activate your signature now. if you still can't do a signature - let me know.
    Thank You and I know what you mean about spammers most people don't know that forums like this one are GREAT for what I like to call web ex poser I did not want you to think i was one which is why i never mentioned my music forum address I also wasn't sure if you were keen on bumping older threads so i left that alone a lot of forums that have been around for a while have started to archive there older threads anyway Thanks again hope to talk more

Default Hi everyone

Hello eeverybody at forum.aboutnewjersey.com. This site came up in my search on this subject I am researching.
    So I just wanted to say hi to everyone.Great to see some real content on a site for once
    instead of the normal crap I have been reading.

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by peggy293p View Post
    Hello eeverybody at forum.aboutnewjersey.com. This site came up in my search on this subject I am researching.
    So I just wanted to say hi to everyone.Great to see some real content on a site for once
    instead of the normal crap I have been reading.
    Hi Peggy
    So what are you researching that the great state of NJ came up anything specific ??? (Just Curious)