Thread: Keep OUR Beaches Clean!!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default Keep OUR Beaches Clean!!

I just posted an article on the new AboutNewJersey.com Blog dealing with people leaving trash on our beaches. People can read it here - Keep Our Beaches Clean

I wanted to know what people's experience is with our beaches and people littering. It can be really gross at times. Of course it's always much worse during certain times such as 4th of July weekend or as is the case this weekend - prom time.

I always say it - KEEP OUR BEACHED CLEAN!!!!
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

Smile hi

You would think that by now, people would have learnt to pick up after themselves. But sadly though, there are many of us who have not yet picked up this one essential habit. If only they learnt the value of cleanliness, then the world, especially the beaches would be a whole lot cleaner, to say the least.