Thread: need help please

Tourist

Smile need help please

okaay so prom is coming up im booking i dont know were for 5/30/08 to 5/31/08 and need a motel/hotel ive looked around and found this one in famindale/

i dont know if its good or not or theres areas i can go to a beach to around this please help
    econo lodge

or if anyone can find a place with a hot tub in the room

im just not made of gold;0

http://www.econolodge.com/ires/en-US....x=0&find.y=14

please help thanks
    Last edited by x4b7x; 05-15-2008 at 03:41 AM.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

What area and kind of hotel are you looking for? I notice you are looking for a hut tub in the room , but besides that, anything special?

BTW - we also have a NJ Hotel and Lodging Guide where you can search for hotels and book them. You can search by a town you are interested in visiting and then it will give you all the hotels in roughly a 10 mile radius.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

Smile Prom anxieties

Hi there,
    first of all, take a deep breath, we have all been there and done that. Yes, a prom is something special and i know what it means to make it all the more memorable.
    There are quite a few good places that you can go to, but it all depends on the range of your budget. One thing to note though, it may be a good idea to click on the link that the admin had posted as that will give you all the info that you require for this special night, good luck and hope it all works out fine!