Thread: New Jersey

New Jersey Tour Guide

Default New Jersey

Hi everyone, I will be in New Jersey by tomorrow evening, well actually the next day. lol. I am so pleased to be going to my second home and seeing my family. Getting to take a months vacation makes me happy too. I will keep you updated on the places we go and all. It is hard to believe that I will be sleeping in Marlton within a matter of hours. Take care. Marianita

New Jersey Tour Guide Jersey Warren's Avatar

Thumbs up Have a Great Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Marianita
    Hi everyone, I will be in New Jersey by tomorrow evening, well actually the next day. lol. I am so pleased to be going to my second home and seeing my family. Getting to take a months vacation makes me happy too. I will keep you updated on the places we go and all. It is hard to believe that I will be sleeping in Marlton within a matter of hours. Take care. Marianita
    Have a really wonderful, fun-filled trip, Marianita!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Thankyou Jersey Warren. My plane leaves at 2;00pm. ''Jersey Rich'' is picking me up in Philly. Looks like we will all be ''sleepless in Marlton''. lol. I told my son it is fine to arrive in the middle of the night. I have never seen Philly at that hour. lol. I wonder what time Dunkin Donuts opens. lol. I will keep you updated. Take care. Marianita