Thread: JERSEY store to get NJ Statue of Liberty Shirts

Default JERSEY store to get NJ Statue of Liberty Shirts

We finnally found a vendor to Put The Statue of Liberty on a New Jersey Shirt. I should have them in about 3 weeks. i have not seen the final product yet but its a start
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Dave -

Last time I checked the Jersey Store was in New Jersey. You post this thread in the "Outside New Jersey" section. I moved it for you so it gets more exposure, because only the treads posted in the New Jersey forums get displayed on the front page of AboutNewJersey.com

BTW - I need to get one of these shirts. Let me know when they come in. I wish I had this sweatshirt for when I did the Travel Show filming. I haven't heard anything - so I don't know how well that went.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

Dave, Nice job with the shirts, and if they sell hopefully you can expand on this product to include sweatshirts, garden flags, etc. You must let us know when they are in so I can buy one and go to the statue with it on and turn heads. Good timing with the shirts as warmer whether is approaching.
    Last edited by NJPRIDE; 03-15-2008 at 05:03 PM.
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !

Sorry Continental must have brain washed me into thinking Newark Airport was in NY. i will post when the shirts come in
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

The kids shirts are in both tee and sweats still waiting for the adult version
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

Tourist

Quote Originally Posted by davegering View Post
    We finnally found a vendor to Put The Statue of Liberty on a New Jersey Shirt. I should have them in about 3 weeks. i have not seen the final product yet but its a start
    Hey thats great news. show that product image here..

Got the kids ones in waiting for the adult. Kids one is selling great
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jerseyan

Did you ever get those Statue of Liberty T-shirts in adult sizes? Any photos?

Another T-shirt I've been looking all over for -- but cannot find anywhere -- is a George Washington Bridge T-shirt. Would you happen to know where I can get one?

Never did get them in Adults and the Kids are gone. My new best Seller is JERSEY The Boss State for obvious reasons. On the other shirt you can check out CAFEPRESS.COM they have alot of unique Jersey shirts
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jerseyan

Quote Originally Posted by davegering View Post
    Never did get them in Adults and the Kids are gone. My new best Seller is JERSEY The Boss State for obvious reasons. On the other shirt you can check out CAFEPRESS.COM they have alot of unique Jersey shirts
    As for George Washington Bridge merchandise, I had already checked out Cafepress.com. Under T-shirts and gifts, all they had was 36 designs, which might sound like a lot at first, but not in comparison to Brooklyn Bridge T-shirts and gifts, 646 designs, and Golden Gate Bridge T-shirts and gifts, 917 designs! I don't get it. The GWB is a historic bridge too.

I'll have to check out the other Jersey-related T-shirts and gifts on that Web site.

I will also have to revisit your store again to check out that "JERSEY The Boss State" T-shirt. I stopped in your store once, last year, but you weren't there. I bought a few refrigerator magnets. You have a nice place!