Thread: New Jersey Revolution Football

New Jerseyan

Default New Jersey Revolution Football

A new indoor football team started playing at The Mennen Area in Morristown last year. They went by the name n.y./N.J. Revolution. I e-mailed them last year saying I could not support them until they got rid of the lousy n.y.. I dont know why but starting with this season they have dropped n.y. from their name and are now called The NEW JERSEY Revolution. I just e-mailed them again letting them know they now have my support. They are now part of the Morris County Chamber of Commerce, hopefully this will help the team be a success at the box office. They also have all new logos with not a hint of n.y..Their website is www.njrevs.com . I hope more people will e-mail them to show some support for New Jerseys newest team. GO REVS!
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NJPRIDE View Post
    A new indoor football team started playing at The Mennen Area in Morristown last year. They went by the name n.y./N.J. Revolution. I e-mailed them last year saying I could not support them until they got rid of the lousy n.y.. I dont know why but starting with this season they have dropped n.y. from their name and are now called The NEW JERSEY Revolution. I just e-mailed them again letting them know they now have my support. They are now part of the Morris County Chamber of Commerce, hopefully this will help the team be a success at the box office. They also have all new logos with not a hint of n.y..Their website is www.njrevs.com . I hope more people will e-mail them to show some support for New Jerseys newest team. GO REVS!
    That's great news NJPride! ON the main site, we do not cover any sports teams that include NY in their logo yet, play in NJ. I will not have to include them. I will also have to e-mail them and thank them for the change. Now if we can only ge tthe ungrateful; Jets, Giants and Red Bulls to do the same. I hope Giants lose BIG today!
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!