Thread: Wildwood Hotel Recs

Tourist

Question Wildwood Hotel Recs

Can anyone help me figure out the crazy amount of information I'm finding about Wildwood?

We need a nice/clean hotel room (we need a two-room suite so we have a separate living room and bedroom) for a Sunday-Friday in early July (July 6-10)

My niece is dancing at the Convention Center so we'd like to be close to there.

We have two small kids (3 and 1 1/2) and so kid friendly (kiddie pool, etc) is great.

There are just too many to choose from and having never been there I have no idea how to narrow it down!

Can anyone help!!???

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

I'm not familiar with the various amenities of all the hotels there. I was wondering - have you have contacted the Convention Center and asked them for suggestions. Many of the hotels do have pools, but I'm unsure about whether they have kiddie pools in particular. I know the Aquarius is right across from the Convention Center, which is a fifties style hotel.

For information - you can call Ben Ross at (609)846-2657 or John Lynch at (609)849-2656. They may be able to help you. They are with the Wildwoods Convention Center.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Recent Resident

Thanks for that useful information ')