Thread: Spread the love

Default Spread the love

I notice that you've got the Shore divided into sections which is good, but how come no forums for the Skylands, Pine Barrens, and Gateway Regions? Those places deserve love too I know that you've got a cities and towns section, but I dunno, I just think people might like to have a forum dedicated to a region more specific to where they live.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewarkDevil5
    I notice that you've got the Shore divided into sections which is good, but how come no forums for the Skylands, Pine Barrens, and Gateway Regions? Those places deserve love too I know that you've got a cities and towns section, but I dunno, I just think people might like to have a forum dedicated to a region more specific to where they live.
    Believe me - they get their share of love too. This is something I will have to think about. The reason the shore is broken up is because it is so large and whether people like it or not, it is the key tourist destination in NJ. I may be able to include sub categories in the Towns and Counties sections, but then that breaks up the forum too much. Then it gets to be - "so where do I post this thing?" because a post fits into so many different categories.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!