Thread: Dan in Real Life

Post Dan in Real Life

My Opinion: 3 of 4 stars

A light hearted (Romantic/Comedy) movie about a widower father of three girls from New Jersey during a family reunion in Rhode Island.

The story is a little predictable at times but I thought it was an enjoyable film.

There were some good acting performances and I thought the film had many funny comedic situations and moments.

There are some scenes that take place in NJ (Most are in the beginning of the film). The family is from NJ and that is where they travel from on the way to the family reunion in Rhode Island.
    =====================================
    Has anyone else seen this film?
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

NJ & You, Perfect Together

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Thanks Mithrandir. I have a friend from Canada coming out today and when I go up there we usually go to the movies. I was trying to think of what to see - and this sounds like it might be fun. I was also thinking of that toy store movie that just came out. It seems like a pretty crazy fun film.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!