After several months of emailing around the country, I was finally able to get a consensus for holding the 40th Class reunion of the Don Bosco Prep Class of 1966. (The school is in Ramsey.)

I guess it's a little strange that an alumnus living in Florida would get a class reunion in New Jersey organized. But since I live in Florida and my company is in Wisconsin, I am used to working long distance. I guess it just came natural to me, and no one else was doing it.

We are starting with a tailgate party and home football game against Montclair High School on October 6th, then a reunion dinner on October 7th. The quarterback of Don Bosco's team is Matt Simms, son of Phil Simms and younger brother of Chris Simms.

We have about 25 guys committed to attend (it's an all-boys' school) and with their wives that will make a group of 50.

I'm taking a couple of weeks off, and we are visiting my wife's relatives in New England the first week, and all of my relatives in New Jersey for the second week, ending with the reunion on Columbus Day weekend.

This will be so exciting!