Thread: Camden NJ on Ace of Cakes

New Jerseyan

Default Camden NJ on Ace of Cakes

The Food channel show "Ace of Cakes" (a bunch of friends run a cake making business around Baltimore) featured Camden NJ in a pretty cool episode - the cakes themselves are always sort of scary looking but this one was the replica of a battleship and they brought it to Camden harbor where there was a party for Tom Clancy on the Battleship New Jersey.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

NJBarb - I got to see this on the repeat. I usually watch Ace of Cakes - so I was surprised I missed it the first time around. They didn't make any snide comments or anything like that. At the Philadelphia Inquirer Travel Show the Shore Region booth I was working at was next to the booth where a Battleship NJ representative was working at. She told me about the episode and how cool it was. It brought a lot of publicity to the ship. Hey - if Tom Clancey can have his birthday at the Battleship NJ in Camden - a person who can have his birthday anywhere - then there must be something special about the place.

BTW - they did a cake for Duff's wedding and the person wanted an all Maryland cake. I know that if the special cake for me would definitely be an all New Jersey cake.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!