Thread: New Jersey Pride Lacrosse

New Jerseyan

Default New Jersey Pride Lacrosse

Another pro team that isnt affraid to take N.J.s name starts it season this Saturday at home . That team is ,yes you guessed right THE NEW JERSEY PRIDE . Their home field this year is at Rutgers (Yurcak Field ). They open against the boston cannon , game time 7:30 .If you like hockey and a good hard hitting game you would probably like lacrosse .
    Last edited by NJPRIDE; 05-16-2006 at 08:58 PM.
    NEW JERSEY HISTORY SECOND TO NONE !

My only issue with the NJ Pride is they keep moving around. They need to settle on a field and play there for more than a season at a time. My suggestion is Bears and Eagles Stadium, but I'm biased

Recent Resident

I will have to check this out since they are playing at Rutgers this year.

The Pride needs to do live webcasts of their games. That'd help grow the fanbase even though they don't have a television deal.

New Jerseyan

If you go to The Prides website you can listen to them live . They are broadcast over the New Jersey Internet Radio Network . The Prides website is www.newjerseypride.com . They won last night 13-12 with 8.2 seconds left in sudden death o.t. . It became the longest game in league history .

Radio broadcasts are one thing and they're good, but video broadcasts is what they really need to do. They could even charge. Let the radio be free and charge a subscriber fee for the video.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

I agree, nothing beats video. I intend to go see them when they are playing in Mercer County Park. I had meant to go last year, but I missed it.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jerseyan

One thing that is good is that The Pride got some air time on News12 over the weekend . I hope they continue to cover them . I feel the station does a pretty good job of covering N.J. sports , and this is a team who isnt afraid to take N.J.s name so they should be covered . Their next game is Friday night at R.U. GO PRIDE !