Thread: ABC offering TV shows Online

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default ABC offering TV shows Online

Okay - it's about time a TV network did this - offering tv shows online fro FREE with commercials. I personally have no problem with watching video with commercials - I will not pay to watch tv shows however. When you think about it, constantly having to pay for everything adds up after a while. CNN used to require you to pay to watch their video, ABCNews requires it, paying for all these various things can add up to hundreds and thousands of dollars a year, but if they include commercials, then I'm not the one paying for them. If the commercials are good, I also have no problem watching the commercials. I think this is a great idea and a long time in coming. What do others think?

For those who want to check this out - go to the ABC Online Streaming TV Shows
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Default Wonderful Idea

I totally agree. There is a certain show I like to watch and have not had the time to watch it recently. I just found out that they are now replaying it for free every week on the website. There are commercials but they do not last any longer then 30 seconds a piece (can you say the same for cable?!) and I have a whole week to catch up with it.. Here is the problem....cable companies would eventually become obsolete if everyone started doing this. There are so many pros for the consumer but way to many cons for the various people who make their money off of millions of people paying.Be it for cable fees or companies paying massive amounts of money for on air commercial time.