View Poll Results: Do you utilize "Single Rider" lines or Q-Bot at amuzement parks?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I utilize "Single Rider" lines sometimes.

0 0%
  • I utilize "Single Rider" lines when possible.

2 50.00%
  • I never utilize "Single Rider" lines.

0 0%
  • I use Q-Bot when possible.

0 0%
  • I sometimes use Q-Bot.

0 0%
  • I never use Q-Bot

2 50.00%

Thread: Single Rider Lines

Lady ***** of the Forest

Default Single Rider Lines

A "Single Rider" line, in case you are not familiar with them, are lines designated for people who want to ride a ride, but do not mind sitting with another group of people. They are often take less time to get through the line to the ride than the regular line. The operators seat groups from the regular line first, then use individuals from the "Single Rider" line to fill open seats on rides.

I use the "Single Rider" lines when that option is available to me. It ensures that I spend less time waiting for a ride and allows me to visit the same ride numerous times. I utilize these lines even when I am with people. Even though we don't sit together, we often ride at the same time. On occasion, we actually have sat together (if there's 2 of us).

I pose 3 questions...
    1. Does Great Adventure amusement park have "Single Rider" lines?
    2. If yes, then which rides have "Single Rider" lines?
    3. Do you utilize "Single Rider" lines? (poll) Please explain your choice.

[EDIT] I've added new poll choices, as per JD's suggestion.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Great Adventure doesn't have single rider lines - I think the poll should be rephrased as to who uses Q-Bot. I have never used Q-Bot.

Lady ***** of the Forest

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    Great Adventure doesn't have single rider lines - I think the poll should be rephrased as to who uses Q-Bot. I have never used Q-Bot.
    Can you explain Q-Bot, please.

Tourist

Test Track at Epcot has it's own single rider line but just do't loose the ticket

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Stephanie Plum from Texas came out to visit and we went to Great Adventure. Because of the short time she was here - I wasn't able to organize when to go to GA. We ended up going on a BEAUTIFUL day after a week of rain - the WORST time to go. It was so incredibly crowded - never saw it so crowded. It is the only time I have been there that using Q-Bot would have paid. I wished it had been drizzling or something - then the lines are empty. If I go their that crowded again - I'm getting Q-Bot.