Thread: The Boss in Asbury

Default The Boss in Asbury

I was actually able to get Tickets to see Bruce last night at Convention Hall in Asbury Park. We were 200th in line for drop tickets but they had enough. A great show and Asbury is looking pretty nice along the Boardwalk. The beach bar inside Convention hall is great over looking the ocean and you can even rent a bed right inside the bar to hang out and rest. Lets hope the rest of Asbury can catch up
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davegering
    I was actually able to get Tickets to see Bruce last night at Convention Hall in Asbury Park. We were 200th in line for drop tickets but they had enough. A great show and Asbury is looking pretty nice along the Boardwalk. The beach bar inside Convention hall is great over looking the ocean and you can even rent a bed right inside the bar to hang out and rest. Lets hope the rest of Asbury can catch up
    Welcome back Dave. You've been missed. I moved ths thread to the "NJ Music" forum - you had accidentally posted it in the "outside New Jersey" section.

How was the show? I have to get back into Asbury Park and take some more photos. The city has been redeveloping nicely. The outside of Convention Hall all fixed up?
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

The show was great the area around Convention Hall is really taking shape. I just got off the phone and got Tickets for Springsteen for the Continental areana on Friday
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

Another great show by th BOSS on Friday night at the Meadowlands. Only about 3000 tickets were offered for the rehearsal show. He will be back in JERSEY on the 9th and 10th of October
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR