Thread: Seaside

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default Seaside

I have to say I love Seaside. It's probably not fair to the other Shore towns. Anyway - I was wondering if anyone has seen NJN's Seaside - a behind the scenes look at last summer. It includes interviews with business owners, tourists, life guards and more. If you haven't seen it - I highly recommend it. It's making me LONG for the summer though.

I know we have A LOT of members who aren't from NJ -and wouldn't be able to see it - so you can watch it online at NJN - Seaside Story I'm going to have to tell Maria Maruca - that I finally got to see the show.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide Jersey Warren's Avatar

Smile The Seaside video clip

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    I have to say I love Seaside. It's probably not fair to the other Shore towns. Anyway - I was wondering if anyone has seen NJN's Seaside - a behind the scenes look at last summer. It includes interviews with business owners, tourists, life guards and more. If you haven't seen it - I highly recommend it. It's making me LONG for the summer though.

I know we have A LOT of members who aren't from NJ - and wouldn't be able to see it - so you can watch it online at NJN - Seaside Story I'm going to have to tell Maria Maruca - that I finally got to see the show.
    Hi J.D.

I just watched this and I really enjoyed it. Not only did I always travel to Seaside Heights with friends from Bergen County as a teen, but after the rest of my family moved to Toms River, it became even more a "home away from home." My brother, Gary, married a Seaside Heights girl at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Seaside Heights. They live in Toms River and she's a teacher in the Island Heights school system.

I didn't realize you knew Maria Maruca. I'll definitely have to try their pizza when I'm there in the fall. I generally don't go down that end of the boardwalk because the road off the bridge tends to steer you further North in the middle of the boardwalk. That's why I generally stop at 3 Brothers.

I forwarded a link to the NJN site to all my brothers in New Jersey, plus my daughter in Texas.
    Last edited by Jersey Warren; 05-10-2006 at 10:05 AM.