Thread: Another Year Down - Good bye 2007 NJ tourism season - welcome 2008

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default Another Year Down - Good bye 2007 NJ tourism season - welcome 2008

I know this is sort of a shore-centric thing to say - but to me Memorial Day is the end of the year - the final climax. We now begin the 2008 tourism season with the fall foliage in the northwest region, then move into winter activities, until in the spring people finally come out of hibernation and start going to our state parks and enjoying the outdoors. The summer season is the grand finale and ends with Memorial Day.

So what what your most memorable thing you did and is there anything you regret not doing that you hope to do next year?

BTW - one of the reasons why I consider it the end of the year, is because business-wise I need to prepare from September to May for the summer season. I have a lot of things that AboutNewJersey.com is going to be introducing this year. People start planning their vacations in January and February after the holidays.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Thumbs up

Just bought a 4x4 and the Beach pass for Island Beach State Park the season begins very soon for stripers. Now that you live in T.R. maybe we can get together and go fishing one weekend.

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 131 Dukes St.
    Just bought a 4x4 and the Beach pass for Island Beach State Park the season begins very soon for stripers. Now that you live in T.R. maybe we can get together and go fishing one weekend.
    Thanks - that would be cool. I don't have a fishing pole anymore - I do having crabbing supplies though. So I'll need to get a pole. Let me know if you want to get together and meet up.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!