Thread: Summer is almost here....

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default Summer is almost here....

Okay - so maybe Spring is almost here - but soon after Spring is summer and ANYWAY - technically the NJ beach season starts in Spring. So get out the boogey board, the tanning lotion and bathing suits and prepare to hit the white sandy beaches of NJ!!!
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile summer in New Jersey

I can't wait. I am going to check on my plane ticket. My son wants to discuss the details of my visit. By the way Jersey Devil, how far is Newark from Marlton? I want to check out that Jersey store that Dave manages. Maybe I could fly into Newark. Is it farthur then Philly from Marlton? Let me know. Thankyou Jersey Devil. Marianita

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Marianita
    I can't wait. I am going to check on my plane ticket. My son wants to discuss the details of my visit. By the way Jersey Devil, how far is Newark from Marlton? I want to check out that Jersey store that Dave manages. Maybe I could fly into Newark. Is it farthur then Philly from Marlton? Let me know. Thankyou Jersey Devil. Marianita
    With no traffic, I would est. about 1-1 hour travel from Newark to Marlton.
    (about 75-80 miles)

You could take the NJ Turnpike from Newark to Exit 4 (SR-73)
    Take 73 south till you reach SR-70.

I would think that PHL would be closer to marlton. (about 30-40 miles from the airport closer from center city {about 15miles})
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

NJ & You, Perfect Together

New Jersey Tour Guide

Thankyou for the info Mithrandir. I am getting very anxious now to get there. What we will do is take a drive to Newark to The Jersey Store and just make a day of it. It is not that far from Marlton. I will just fly into Philly as usual. Marianita

Looking forward to seeing you at the store.
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Got to get this thread back on topic, but I'll comment on this first. )

Quote Originally Posted by Marianita
    What we will do is take a drive to Newark to The Jersey Store and just make a day of it.
    You should visit the jersey Store at Newark International Airport in the morning or so (around 10:00am), then go into Newark and explore the Newark Museum. If it's a nice day you should walk around a bit. The city still needs a lot of work, but much of the old archecticture is breathtaking. You can even see if anything is playing at NJPAC you would like to see and check that out.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Hi Dave, I will be there God willing. I may have told you I have decided to go in June instead of May. It is because my daughter was going in June to visit my son but they are planning to go to Cancun instead. Take care. Marianita

Tourist

Default summer trip

As soon as the month of April starts, my brother and myself always requests my father to plan a trip for jersey.Last year one of my friend's family went there and enjoyed a lot particularly in NJ beach.They spent nearly three days there.The restaurants and parks are awesome.
    ==============================
    blowsy
    Delaware Drug Treatment

New Jersey Tour Guide

Default Summer is almost here

Hi blousy. I have enjoyed the beaches and restuarnts and everything about New Jersey. I sure do miss the place but my son is no longer there. He moved to Texas. I really have no one to visit there.
    Marianita

New Jerseyan

Hi, Im planning to stay in OC for this spring and would like to find a list of all the beach locations with lifeguards. I also don't want too long of a walk from the rental to a guarded beach. Thanks for all your help.

New Jersey Tour Guide

Hi JD . Isn't there a list of the NJ beaches in a different forum? I do not remember all the beaches only that they are ever so pretty. By the way JD my son is doing very well in Texas. They were able to find good jobs and a nice place to live. It is too bad the taxes are so high in NJ. Take care. Marianita

Recent Resident

i'm too late for the summer now. winter's in the air.

New Jersey Tour Guide

Hi Olivia. Unfortunately summer is gone. lol. We have some wierd weather to look forward to. Take care. Marianita

New Jerseyan

Cool It has started!

The weird weather that you were talking about has already started and is going 'full swing'. The winter is here and all that we can do is to think about the summer and give a 'free rein' to our imagination

Recent Resident

Hello Marianita and Simplosys!

How's the weather during christmas and New year?

New Jersey Tour Guide

Hi Olivia. How have you been? My goodness but it is definitely winter time now. I am having trouble getting warm. Take care. Marianita

New Jerseyan

Smile new year!

This is the Brrrrrr! season and yeah, winter is here and in full swing. I hope that it does let up soon. But the weired thing is that some people still trek up to the sea shore, perhaps they want to see if there are any signs of ta summer fast approaching. High hopes, let us see what happens!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Hi simplosys. How are you doing in this freezing weather? I noticed it was 9 degrees in Marlton the other evening. lol.
    I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine anyone going down the shore at this time of year. It makes me cold just to think of it.
    I am sure it holds facination for some but the wind is probably blowing making it even colder. Oh well. The seasons always change. One day we will be complaining that it is too hot. lol. marianita