Thread: Only 2 more months

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile Only 2 more months

Today I talked to my son in New Jersey. He said to call tomorrow so we can make plans for my New Jersey trip for May. It is worth working all year just to go to New Jersey. I got the news that I am to be presented with a New Jersey grandchild. lol. To say that I am excited is an understatement. I The last time I stepped foot on Jersey soil I realized I was about to leave my cares behind and have a wonderful time. And I did, every moment I spent there. Cape May awaits. lol. Marianita

Congrats if you fly into Newark Airport stop buy at the JERSEY! store and say hello
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile NJ store

Thankyou davegering, I definitely will. I am flying into Philly but I will have my son take me there. Wow, a New Jersey store. That is way cool. How far is Newark from Marlton by the way? Not that it really matters. I will go. Thankyou for asking me. Marianita

Tourist

great! goodluck on that

New Jersey Tour Guide

Hi thrisiakaye, It was all so wonderful. I am working hard to save for the next trip.

Recent Resident

What kind of things did you see?

New Jersey Tour Guide

Hi Halley, The Jersey Store has all kinds of things, souveniers mostly and ofcourse everything Jersey.I bought a lot of things, a Jersey tote bag and shirts and such. It is a neat place if you happen to get to Newark.
    Well, this post is kind of old now and the ''New Jersey baby'' is to be a year old on the 22nt. Jersey Rich just purchased a townhouse and they will be moving to Williamstown in Monroe county. He called yesterday and said it was approved.
    The Jersey Store is located in the Newark airport if you want to go visit, Halley. I sure recommend it. Marianita

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marianita
    Jersey Rich just purchased a townhouse and they will be moving to Williamstown in Monroe county. He called yesterday and said it was approved.
    hey Marianita - I haven't seen you around in a while. Good to see you back.
    Is he moving out of New Jersey then?
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Default Only 2 more months

Hi Jersey Devil, It is great to be back. I am very busy these days.
    By the way ''Jersey Rich'' is not leaving New Jersey. He is moving to Monroe county to Williamstown, I think it is called Williamstown. The place is not built yet but approved and needless to say he is very happy.
    By the way, that ''New Jersey baby'' you held for so long in Newark is getting big and he is active indeed. I don't think Jersey Rich would ever leave New Jersey. marianita

Thanks for the plug about the JERSEY! Store
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jersey Tour Guide

Default only 2 more months

Hi Dave, You are so very welcome. It is a wonderful store.
    By the way I made an error when I said where my son was moving to. It is in Monroe Township in Glouchester county. So forgive me for that. lol. They have already started building the place.Jersey Rich said it is about 1/4th built.
    They had a birthday party for the New Jersey baby and about 20 people came. I don't know if I told you that ''Jersey Rich'' got baptized a few weeks ago and has been asked to be an usher in his church. I don't think I have ever seen him happier. Take care. Marianita

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marianita
    By the way I made an error when I said where my son was moving to. It is in Monroe Township in Glouchester county. So forgive me for that. lol.
    That's what confused me because there is no Monroe County in NJ. There is in Indiana though. I'm not sure if there is one in this area or not. I'm glad it's cleared up. I thought it might be Monroe Township.
    They have already started building the place.Jersey Rich said it is about 1/4th built.
    They had a birthday party for the New Jersey baby and about 20 people came. I don't know if I told you that ''Jersey Rich'' got baptized a few weeks ago and has been asked to be an usher in his church. I don't think I have ever seen him happier. Take care. Marianita
    You better get him some New Jersey Devils stuff Marianita. I don't want him gowing up being a Flyers fan.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Default only 2 more months

Hi Jersey Devil, That is just too funny. I am not sure what a flyers fan is but since he is a genuine New Jersey baby we want him to like everything Jersey. What kin d of Jersey devil stuff would you recommend? By the way he looks just like Jersey Rich. marianita PS.
    The place in Monroe Township is going to be 3 stories. That sounds like an awful lot of house but they want another child I am sure.
    Last edited by Marianita; 09-25-2007 at 11:55 PM.