Thread: Wife having surgery

Default Wife having surgery

My wife is having Hip replacement surgery on the 23rd does anyone know someone that has been thru this. She is having the left hip replaced on the 23rd and the right in May. She is only 33 but has arthritas.

Thanks
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Dave - I don't know anyone who has gone through this. I'm sorry to hear that your wife has to go through this and at only 33.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile

Hi Davegering, Please let us know how things go. I am sorry your wife is going through this at such a young age. I have heard that hip replacement surgery helps. God bless. Marianita

She is doing well thank you. She is being moved to a rehab center from the hospital tommorow and will be coming home in about 7 days. Just got back fom the hospital and she is her old cranky self again.
    DAVE GERING
    MANAGER JERSEY STORE EWR

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile

Hi davegering. I am glad she is doing well. You know the old saying, that if someone is a bit grouchy they must be getting back to normal. lol. I well remember 9 yrs ago my husband having surgery. He was so sweet while in intensive care being hovered over but when they moved him to a room he was a real grouch. lol. I am glad all is going well. Give your wife my best. Marianita