Thread: My New Favorite Restaurant in Union

Tourist

Thumbs up My New Favorite Restaurant in Union

Hi ,

My friends and I always look for new restaurants to try out. This past Saturday night, we tried out this fairly new place, called 22 West Restaurant and Lounge. It was fabulous! We had a blast there. There was a band playing that night by the dance floor, which kept us busy after dinner. They have a beautiful ambiance--clean & modern. The food was amazing too (you have to try their Macadamia Encrusted Cod...mmmmmm ), plus they have an extensive wine list ...literally thousands of different bottles on display! If you visit their website, they have lots of nightlife events coming up on their calendar. www.22west.net

Just thought I would let you know about one of my new favorite restaurants!

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Hey again FoodLuvr.

I looked at the menus on this restaurant and I thought you would be interested in another one. I mentioned it in your AC thread - but you should check out the Liberty House Restaurant in Liberty State Park.

I haven't been to 22 West Restaurant, I wonder if we have it in our restaurant guide.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile

That sounds great. I will make it a point to go there. I love cod. By the way the restaurant in Cape May called ''The Lobster House'' is a neat place. It has the best sea food I ever tasted and plenty of it. The oyster rockefellers were the best I ever. There is also ''2 Mile Landing'' in Wildwood and that was nice too. Have you been to these places? Marianita