Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

New AboutNewJersey.com shirt design

Thread: New AboutNewJersey.com shirt design

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default New AboutNewJersey.com shirt design

I wanted people's opinions on the new shirt design. It includes "AboutNJ.com" up at the top and then the new slogan "From the Mountains to the Shore...and EVERYTHING in between!" at the bottom. In the middle it has the outline of the state, with various state facts in there. I may change these, so if you have any suggestions on replacement, let me know.

Pocket...

Back of Shirt...
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide Jersey Warren's Avatar

Default T-shirt

I like it!

Where did the slogan come from "From the Mountains to the Shore...and EVERYTHING in between!"

Don't tell me you created that yourself, JD! If so, the state tourism department ought to hire you, because it's better than anything they ever turned out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Warren
    I like it!

Where did the slogan come from "From the Mountains to the Shore...and EVERYTHING in between!"

Don't tell me you created that yourself, JD! If so, the state tourism department ought to hire you, because it's better than anything they ever turned out!
    Thank you for the great compliment. Especially since I came up with the slogan yesterday while at Great Adventure. It's a great place for me to think. So I suppose I should put TM on the slogan to make sure no one takes it.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

New Jersey Proud!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    Thank you for the great complement. Especially since I came up with the slogan the other day while at Great Adventure. It's a great place for me to think. So I suppose I should put TM on the slogan to make sure no one takes it.
    Absolutely! That is a terrific slogan because it says so much in so few words, the hallmark of good communication.

I hope it catches on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Warren
    Absolutely! That is a terrific slogan because it says so much in so few words, the hallmark of good communication.

I hope it catches on.
    Right now I'm working on the header which will be the same style and slogan at the bottom. It will have the "Official" name though - instead of the abbreviated one. When I got AboutNewJersey.com - I MADE SURE to get AboutNJ.com also. Didn't want people getting confused and using the NJ abbreviation and ending up at another site.

As for the slogan, It's interesting how these things get thought of. I could think and think, but if I just go somewhere to relax, then these type of things come to me. This one I guess was so memorable that I didn't forget it when I got home.

New Jersey Proud!

So JW - the big question is, would you buy a shirt once the new design is up?? wish I actually had the money to have these printed in quantity so I could have lower price, yet have a bigger profit margin. For the time being though I have to go with Cafe Press to do the printing.

New Jersey Proud!

What's everyone's opinion on the new header? Be honest!

Old header...

New Design...

New Jersey Proud!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile aboutnewjerseyshirtdesign

Wow JD. You are very creative. You could get rich off slogans like that.

JD,

I like the new header and slogan better than the old. It is very professional looking, and as I said before, the slogan is catchy and says it all in very few words.

If you can get the T-shirts made at a reasonable price, (say $15-20) I'd be interested in ordering one. We're buying a new home soon, with a larger mortgage than the old, so we'll be "on a budget" forever!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile aboutnewjerseyshirtdesign

Hi Jersey Warren, I agree that if the price is right I will buy a shirt. I am on a budget big time what with my NJ vacation and now and happily semi retired. I work part time and it is wonderful. I am hoping the finances hold out as long as I do.
    Jersey Devil is sure smart isn't he? That slogan says it all. I am a Jersey girl for sure.
    By the way my son and daughter-in-law are buying a townhouse in Williamstown, Monroe Township. It is not built yet. It will be 3 stories high. It should be really gorgeous according to the plan drawn up.
    I hope all is well with you. It is 101 degrees here and going up and I am not going anywhere. Take care, Marianita

I really like your new slogan!

do u ever do events? if so u should GIVE some shirts out to a select few, make it a status symbol to have one then ppl will start buying them
    thats my take on it anyway

do u do booths at any festivals?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    I wanted people's opinions on the new shirt design. It includes "AboutNJ.com" up at the top and then the new slogan "From the Mountains to the Shore...and EVERYTHING in between!" at the bottom. In the middle it has the outline of the state, with various state facts in there. I may change these, so if you have any suggestions on replacement, let me know.

Pocket...

Back of Shirt...

I wanted to thank everyone for their comments and positive responses. Sorry I didn't respond earlier, just been busy with a lot of things. In addition to the new header and slogan, I completed the interactive Jersey Shore Beach Guide and I have a bunch of other things I'm working on.

I checked out getting the shirts printed and I think I'm going to do it. I'll probably be selling for $15 +shipping. What do people think?

New Jersey Proud!

Hi JD,

I figured that would be about the best price you could find, with today's cost of production.

I'd be interested, provided the cost of shipping is no more than $5, bringing the total to $20.

Very nice design to your shirt I would order !

New Jersey Tour Guide

Default aboutNewJersey.com shirt design

Hi JD, The shirt looks really nice. Let us know when we can order. Marianita