Thread: another nice place for vacation

Recent Resident

Cool another nice place for vacation

I just heard this, my other friend defined this place:
    mallorca property
    : It can be considered a jewel of the western part of Mediterranean. Its isolation condition has influence in its unique fauna ,flora and natural places.
    tenerife property
    : newcomers can meet the happiness and kindles of its people, tourists and foreign visitors are greatly attended, that enhances Tenerife with a cosmopolitan history that makes of Tenerife a great place where to enjoy.

I can't wait to visit that place

New Jerseyan

Default Tenerife

One of the worst air disasters was a flight taking off from Tenerife - Mallorca, Majorca (sp?) are supposed to be beautiful but I am getting less and less comfy with the idea of traveling outside the US just now - give me a nice beach on coastal Georgia or northern Florida or the keys and I'm happy.

Recent Resident

Default re: another place for vacation

I am sorry for that. But you missed the beautiful spots in that place. Lots of interesting sites. Lots of nice beaches. Don't have some idea in Coastal Georgia and Florida. But I can offer one. Like San Sebastian Spain. One of the great place in Spain. Perfect place for summer vacation. Lots of popular beach and interesting sites. Lots of enthusiastic people. Lots of views. With lots of tourist attractions.

Recent Resident

Quote Originally Posted by NJBarb
    One of the worst air disasters was a flight taking off from Tenerife - Mallorca, Majorca (sp?) are supposed to be beautiful but I am getting less and less comfy with the idea of traveling outside the US just now - give me a nice beach on coastal Georgia or northern Florida or the keys and I'm happy.
    You aren't the only one to fear air flights, but if you don't fly there are so many places in the world that you'll never see!

New Jerseyan

Yeah, but with everything you have to ask yourself "Is it worth it?" and there is literally no place in the world that it worth putting up with any of the horrendous air travel stories I've been hearing lately. When they are able to beam me up - as in Star Trek - I'll consider it - besides, I'd miss the dogs!