Thread: Moving to Trenton

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default Moving to Trenton

Well, I'm moving to Trenton in the Lamberton section, about 4 blocks from the Sovereign Bank Arena. I would love to be staying here. I love this area, Plainsboro is great, except for the cost and the police. Princeton and Cranbury are right here, it's easy to get wherever I want to. I love the back roads. Trenton will take a bit to get used to, but I'll be in the center of NJ politics. The AboutNewJersey.com office will be set up there. It'll be a big adjustment really, but it may work out for the best. Part of me is excited, another is apprehensive.

Anyone have any thoughts?
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    Well, I'm moving to Trenton in the Lamberton section, about 4 blocks from the Sovereign Bank Arena. I would love to be staying here. I love this area, Plainsboro is great, except for the cost and the police. Princeton and Cranbury are right here, it's easy to get wherever I want to. I love the back roads. Trenton will take a bit to get used to, but I'll be in the center of NJ politics. The AboutNewJersey.com office will be set up there. It'll be a big adjustment really, but it may work out for the best. Part of me is excited, another is apprehensive.

Anyone have any thoughts?
    I wish you well on your move. May it meet with your expectations.

I am not very familiar with living in Trenton, except that I lived in Ewing twp. for many years. Ewing twp. is a nice area.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

NJ & You, Perfect Together

Quote Originally Posted by MITHRANDIR
    I wish you well on your move. May it meet with your expectations.

I am not very familiar with living in Trenton, except that I lived in Ewing twp. for many years. Ewing twp. is a nice area.
    It'll be different. It's actually only two blocks from Waterfront Stadium also. The area is supposed to be on the rebound and there is a lot of buildings being remodeled and fixed up. The other positive is that the Lightrail system is also only two blocks away, so it's pretty central to things. Just a lot of changes going on in my life right now. Hopefully these changes will be for the best.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

New Jersey Proud!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile

It sounds like you are pleased to be living in Trenton. It looks like a nice place to live. I took the train to NY from Trenton and had dinner there. It sounds as if you will be conveniently located and have easy access to where you want to go. I love driving back roads and ofcourse NJ has so much scenery, everything being so green and pretty. Marianita

Well I finally made it to Trenton. Two months later than expected, but hopefully this will be positive. I really liked Plainsboro - so it's sad to leave. Won't miss the cops though (at least the cops after midnight). At least I'm still only a half hour away - but I liked the Princeton/Plainsboro/Cranbury area -but paying $1,200 for a one bedroom apartment was getting to be a bit much. Can't start a business when so much money is going toward rent.

New Jersey Proud!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Smile Trenton

Hi Jersey Devil, I hope you will be happy in Trenton. You sure were paying alot of rent in the Plainsboro area. I hope you found something nice for less. I am sure you will be happy there in Trenton. You can always take the train wherever you want to go and save money with the less rent to start a business. Hopefully there are not too many cops there. lol. Marianita