Thread: Online NJ Book Store

New Jersey Ambassador Admin & Founder JerseyDevil's Avatar

Default Online NJ Book Store

I wanted to let people know that we have somewhat of an online store set-up. The main part is our recommended New Jersey books section which we feel will help anyone who is looking for NJ travel books. general informational books, NJ calendars, etc. You can help support AboutNewJersey.com by making your purchases through our "Recommended NJ Books' section. We are going through Amazon for our bookstore, so any purchaes you make, even those not listed, helps AboutNewJersey.com, as long as you go there through our store front.

We hope to have the NJ Photo store available soon, especially in time for the holiday season. Once we get the details worked out people should be able to purchase NJ Photos in a variety of sizes ranging from 8"x10" to 20"x30". All photos will be professionally printed on photographic paper and will make a fantastic edition to any wall or office. Of coruse they make a great gift also.
    New Jersey is the only state honored by two resorts at Walt Disney World. The Beach Club Resort, modeled after Historic Cape May and The Boardwalk Resort, after Atlantic City. If the Jersey Shore is good enough for Walt Disney to recreate, isn't the REAL Jersey Shore even better for you and your family?

Things to do in NJ: Attraction Guide
    Where to Stay in NJ: Hotel Guide
    What's Happening in NJ: Event Guide
    NJ Visitor & Vacation Guide Request Form

AboutNewJersey.com on Facebook
    The Jersey Shore on Facebook

New Jersey Proud!
    Let's GO RUTGERS and New Jersey Devils!!!
    The Proud to be New Jersey Teams!

New Jersey Tour Guide

Default Jersey Pics

Hi Jersey Devil, Please let me know when the pics of NJ come out. I would love to get some. I have a new office and need something on it, preferably something from NJ. lol. Marianita